Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How About Some Cheese with that Whine?


Ok well I did forget to do what I was asked. I admit it. However I really didn't think I needed to be spanked. As you can see from the pouty picture I did not do this with the most positive of good girl attitude.

My "older brother" had asked me to send him a link for a gift he wanted to give me. I thought that was very sweet of him and sent the page with the item by email the next day. Well, he never got it and thought perhaps it was blocked due to the fact that it was from an adult site. So he thought that just sending the link in an email would be best. I agreed to do it.

Well, my mind is so crammed full of facts for work (after all I am helping sell kid's toys) and trying to get myself organized with my writing and chores around my apartment. So I hadn't sent it to him by this morning and it should have been sent over the weekend. When he asked about it I admitted I had forgotten and would do it today.

He was very sweet and kind, as always, but told me I was going to be spanked for this. After all I had been asked to do this and needed to do as I was asked. Now our relationship is such that I may always discuss any decision about being spanked. So I, VERY POLITELY, asked why I deserved a spanking for simply forgetting a link for a gift that was actually for me. I would never consider arguing or being rude. For one thing I just love my brother too much to be rude, for another thing it would have meant a second spanking.

As with all discussions, he maintained his point and assigned me a self spanking. Heaving a very dramatic but polite sigh I agreed. And, to be honest, it was not a severe spanking. Thirty good smacks with a hairbrush on each side. Not a terrible spanking but it left my bottom very hot and red. The sore point was that then I had to start work which involves SITTING on a chair answering the phone and working on the computer. I tried standing but it didn't work at all. Guess who remembered to send the computer link?

Ok, done whining....he was right, I need to pay attention to what I am asked to do.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, hope that you are now sitting comfortably.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I confess that I get a little smile on my face when I am sitting on a sore backside. It's an important part of the experience. If there is no lingering effect, I feel disappointed.

Anonymous said...

It is a minor misdeed, though the holidays are almost here... so we understand his need to have the link ASAP. Sounds like a not-too severe spanking was perfect.

:)
Todd & Suzy