Thursday, October 11, 2007

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com


BRATS POEM
So baby , what if I stomp my foot ?
And cross my arms ,
Scowl at you ?
Will you turn away ?
Or will you see it through ?

And if I ignore what you say ,
With a toss of my hair ,
Mumble under my breath .
Will you turn away ?
Or will my bottom be bare ?

What if I should break ,
Every rule that we've said .
Toss it up in your face ,
Will you turn away ?
Or turn my backside bright red ?

See I need to know ,
If you'll take a stand .
Step up to the challenge .
Because if you turn away ,
They'll be another willing hand .

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, you have that many spankers, lucky you. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Dove said...

A lovely poem Purple. If I said those last lines to ML, he would certainly put me OTK, permanently. *grins*

Hugs
Dove