Saturday, October 13, 2007

How Submissively Devoted Are You







How slavishly devoted are you?




Submissive: Though you realize you are far from perfect you work toward being the submissive that your partner desires. You have ideas of your own that you will express and you have a certain amount of freedom in your day-to-day life. There are times when the yoke of submission begins to chafe but overall you do a good job in your submissive role.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code












































Being a switch I was surprised a bit at the outcome of this quiz. But it is true, my feelings have always been of the more submissive type. However, I think my switching becomes important because my partner desires it. So in a way it is somewhat submissive. I don't know if this makes sense. In fact my "older brother" has asked that I help out disciplining one of the other women he mentors. She also happens to be a friend of mine. I will be writing about our experiences together as well. center>
If you take the quiz I would love to know your outcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quiz Purple! I came out as a bottom.
Bottom: You might not even consider yourself a submissive in the classic sense of the word, though you do desire to submit to your partner in some things because of the mutual satisfaction it brings both of you. In most aspects of your life you have a great deal of freedom, and chances are that you wouldn't want it any other way.

I guess that makes sense, for the most part my boyfriend is vanilla, although I am sure bringing him around to spanking won't be hard. He knows I like to be spanked, we just haven't gone there yet.

Anonymous said...

Dropped by to see what is new and took the test for a laugh. Turns out that I'm an "independent", which is a nothing new, seeing as I'm a top ;))) It filled a few minutes!

Regards,

Erik

Cigi said...

I took the quiz, Purple and as you might expect I'm an independent. Since I'm not submissive at all I found some of the questions completely ridiculous. But it was fun to take the test just the same!

Hugs,
Cigi