Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

This is a picture from the net, not anyone I know but I thought it looked like a very entertaining Halloween party.

Since I have no trick or treaters and I really am a bit old to be out of doors in costume, I thought I would treat you to my experience with caning at the spanking party. Since caning used to be on my list of what I would never allow it is noteworthy to me.

It was an amazing experience. Please keep in mind this was not for discipline but play at a party. The gentleman had been recommended by every bottom that had ever played with him. He looked like a kindly grandfather and, in fact, his demeanor was pretty much as he seemed.

He did start by warming up my bare bottom with several different straps. Since it was Saturday night I was wearing my costume. I hope I will be sent a picture of it so I can post it. So my sheer long black skirt and my black and gold spiderweb cape were tossed up over my back. Interestingly enough everyone I played with seemed to enjoy my thigh high lace stockings. They were well worth the expense.

After my bottom was nice and warm he started the caning with a bunch of thin, rattan canes. All his canes were rattan and well oiled so there was little danger of splintering. He started by rubbing the cane bundle over my bottom. He then drew back(not completely)and gave me a stroke on one side and then another on the other side. It was a stingy sensation. He asked how many more I might like. I asked for five more on each side. He was very careful where he laid his strokes. It was a wonderful sensation. Then came a short time of rubbing before moving on to the next bundle of thin canes which had a smaller number. This had a bit more sting to it. I loved it as I had the first one.

This continued throught two more bundles, the last one was three and I began to feel the sting much more keenly. After a session of rubbing, which I found very sensual he picked up one of the single canes. He did tell me this probably would sting more than the bundles did. Once again he was not using overhand strokes but rather using his wrist to spank with a sharp sting but not meant to cause cutting or damage.

I loved it and after the first two strokes asked for six more and then two more sets of six. After that we both decided my bottom had enough. After all it had been soundly spanked a number of times before the caning. He rubbed my bottom soothingly. I rewarded his efforts by giving him a candy cane and a big hug.

Oh as for positioning he had me lay over pillows on the bed on a diagonal so he could move from side to side.

While I will always be sure anyone who canes me knows what they are doing, I don't think I will fear caning again. Of course if it were discipline that is a different story. I did have two other gentlemen use canes on my bottom. One was very interesting. He used two small canes at the same time. Wow!

9 comments:

Cigi said...

Purple Angel, I would happy to send you the pic I took of you at the party!

Hugs,
Cigi

Cigi said...

Purple Angel, I would be happy to send you the pic I took of you at the party...be looking in your mail :)

Hugs,
Cigi

Purple Angel said...

Oh thank you Cigi! I will definitely be watching my email.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Anonymous said...

Ahem! I believe your stockings had a run on Friday night and you wore mine on Saturday night. LOL

Purple Angel said...

Oops I stand corrected. My Friday night pair got a hole in the toe so by Saturday night I was wearing Kari's stockings.
Thanks Sweetie,
Purple Angel

PK said...

Purple,
I have never thought that I would like the cane although you make it sound very interesting.

I am ready to hear more and more about the party!

Hugs,
PK

Hermione said...

That was very brave of you! I would also be frightened of being caned, but it sounds like your experience was well within your limits, and the gradual progression was surely the sign of an expert top.

Paul said...

Purple, thanks for the description of your caning, canes can be fun in a scene but very serious as a punishment.
Of course the same can be said of all implements, our favourite implements were the wide strap and the tawse. Used in play they produce a lovely glowing warmth as a punishment they can be memorable.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was great fun. I've never done anything like that and am not sure I would have the nerve, but good for you!

Debbie :)