Monday, October 29, 2007

A Treasure of a Weekend


This will be a short post, I am still exhausted. Oh my what a weekend. I not only made friends with lovely like minded people but with implements I had never met before either.
I will most certainly share my first time caning, experiences with nipple clamps, tawses, lexan paddles and the list goes on. Yes, I also got spanked in the social room in front of others as well. Before I say anything else I want to emphasize that no one pushed me into anything I did not want to do. Everything was completely consensual and the men I played with ALWAYS asked before they did anything or used anything.
Not only did I enjoy each experience but I also learned how to use toys I had not used before. Since I am a switch I really appreciated that. I played with switches, tops, and bottoms. In between play sessions there was plenty of time for socializing and getting to know people.
I will post more detail, since I consider this a sort of journal and I want to make sure I always remember my first party which contained many firsts as well. In fact the lovely colorful shadeson my bottom are still there and oh my, what a lovely achy, tingly backside.
There was also an amazing diversity of aspects of the lifestyle people were into. Now you may not believe this but although I did have to ask for a spanking I never had to put an X on the spot, they all seemed to know where it was. Imagine that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was close to perfect. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing more. So glad your horizons have been ever more expanded.

PK said...

Purple it sounds like you had a super time and I am so happy for you. It had to be a little scary to decide to go in the first place so I am really happy it all turned out so well for you!!

I am really looking forward to hearing more.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, so glad that you had a good time and expanded your horizons, always good.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more details... especially about your first experience wit the cane. Sounds like you had a great time!

:)
Todd & Suzy