Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween Warm Up Poem


Halloween, a night for treats,
Kids out asking for delicious sweets.
But oh the candy is not my request.
I'd rather have a taste of what I consider best.

I wear a costume that is sure to inspire
The lovely treat that I desire.
Red satin skirt in peek a boo wonder
I pose and twirl to show off the lace thats under

He gasps and frowns, Young lady what are you wearing?
Do you think I want everyone outside staring?
Change those clothes without a pause
Or I'll provide some reason JUST BECAUSE.

Inside I grin for I know what I plan
I run behind the couch calling, "Catch me if you can".
He sputters indignantly and moves at quite a pace
His intention is not a leisurely race.

Within one moment his hand grabs my arm
My naughty behavior has worked like a charm
Down on the couch he sits without a pause.
And over his knee I land with obvious cause

My red satin dress is thrown up over my back
Lacy panties pulled down that are sexy and black.
And now my dear you tried a neat trick
But the treat that I get will be measured by a stick.

I gasp as he pulls out a thick wooden stick
The ruler it never occured he would pick.
He immediately starts to swat and to spank,
And I only have my silly self to give thanks.

My howling I'm sure could outdo Frankenstein.
"Please thats enough" I am beginning to whine.
The ruler continues to land hard and fast
"I will decide when we reach the smack that is last".

So I cry and I wiggle for my Halloween treat
My bottom is surely as red as a beet.
Then it is over, I let out some sighs.
Laying across his lap wi! ping tea rs from my eyes.

But I'll tell you the truth, those tears are half sorrow
And oh I know I will still celebrate Halloween tomorrow.
For while chocolate is gone after just a short snack.
A really sound spanking keeps that celebration in the back.

So Happy Halloween however you do it
Candy, apple bobbing, or licorice to chew it.
As for me I will be happy to rock, roll, and moan,
Receiving a spanking thats a treat all on its own.

I know I am rushing the holiday a bit but because I can't do much typing I am posting material that is already completed and I can cut and paste.

2 comments:

PK said...

I love this!! You are so good!!

PK

Paul said...

Purple, lovely poem thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.