Friday, October 5, 2007

Could Someone Lend a Hand?



Now I have to admit that when I first started fantasizing about being spanked, the picture in my mind was always a bare hand on my bare bottom while my feet kicked and I protested loudly, but of course loving the idea totally. So implements or toys, whatever you like to call them (I prefer to avoid the word weapons), never entered into all this until I got involved in the internet and started posting and reading some blogs and groups. And I have to say, I do love certain implements. Some of them I love to hate or hate to love, but there you go, one more contradicton in the whole spanko mindset.


So I thought I would share the implements that I currently own. It is a short list since I can't afford to spend a great deal of money and many times the man doing the spanking enjoys using his own toys.


Let's start with my favorite-






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Yes its a big picture of a very small paddle. It is only 1/4 inch thick and made of purple heart wood imported from Africa. It is a medium hard wood so it does not split or break easily. It is highly varnished so that does add some sting to it. I love being spanked with this paddle, honest I do. I know there are spankees that hate wooden implements but I am not one of them. Maybe its the purple tint, maybe its the fact that I am a sting junkie, maybe its a little of all of it. But the best part is that I bought it on eBay for under ten dollars. It was handmade and arrived in the mail very inconspicuously. By the way in case you don't know on eBay such items are under the category of Everything Else. Now just how appropriate is that?




Ok next in line-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had fantasized about having a riding crop caress my backside for a long time after reading about it in a Shadow Lane novel. The first time my partner and I met face to face (and hand to bottom) he brought me one as a gift. Now how sweet is that. Some girls get roses but I wouldn't exchange my crop for dozens of roses. And the best part about it was he was more than willing to give it a test drive immediately, by candlelight yet! It was amazing and to be honest I find it to be a very sensual and not very severe spanking toy.


Now an implement that can be sensual or severe-


Yes it is the much feared bath brush.






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am not sure this is the exact one but mine comes from the Vermont Country Store.


The next one pictured comes from a site called Rosy Bottom. Very well named in my opinion.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I own both types of bath brush. When being used for punishment they certainly get the job done. And on top of a wet backside, YIKES, it feels like your bottom is going up in smoke. However, when used intermingled with very sensual rubbing and caressing it is an excellent help in transportation to subspace, well at least for me.



But one word of caution. Two of my friends have had bath brushes broken over their backsides. Once again it is important to only allow these types of implements to be used by people you trust completely.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now this is similar to my hairbrush that never touches a hair on my head. As for touching my bottom that is entirely another story. Along with the bath brush this is usually what I am directed to use for self spanking. As with any wooden implement it can be fairly reasonable to very serious. But any self respecting spanko must have a wooden hairbrush. I mean it really is a tradition.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh how I love the rhythm and feel of a belt or strap on my bottom. When used sensually the sound and feel can put you into an absolute trance. Really, I am not kidding. But you need a spanker with some sense of rhythm or, well, it just is not the same. And the feel of leather is amazing.

Now I have already talked about my rubber scraper on another post so I will leave that out. As for other implements, I have experienced a number of others that generous Tops were happy to share with me. And I asssure you as a switch I am very happy to share my toys as well. See it is true that the most important lessons are learned in Kindergarten. Never forget to share your toys so others will share with you.

But when it comes right down to the very best implement, nothing will ever beat that warm hand warming up my bottom and turning it all kinds of lovely colors.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, interesting, not a lot of leather in your collection. Ours was all leather except for a couple of canes
For us leather did the job perfectly, that and the old hand.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Was interested to read that your first idea of spankng was to be bare bottomed OTK - reminded me of my first thoughts on the subject, which were perhaps more unusual.

I was only a schoolboy and spent many a happy class day-dreaming about spanking the girls I knew. Back then, I didn't want them bare - that was far too "biological". I wanted to spank them over their tight school miniskirts ;)

But now I'm older and wiser and bare sounds good to me ;)