Friday, October 12, 2007

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!!



Well now as you can see you are most welcome to enjoy a cup of coffee here at Spankful Delight anytime you like. I do enjoy my blog and others on this subject near and dear to my heart (and my backside).

I truly want to thank all of you who drop by, I have over 7000 hits. But I do have one question. Where is everybody? I have looked everywhere....behind the posts, under the pictures, next to the links, and over in the labels. Just can't seem to find you all. It would be so lovely if you could leave a comment from time to time and let me know you have been here. Those comments are so appreciated whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. Doesn't matter, I want to hear from you.

Doesn't matter if you are DD, D/s, BDSM, Tops, Bottoms, Switches, or just spanker/spankees who love to play. Please step out from behind that secret curtain and let me know what you think.

Now don't be afraid, everything at this site is consensual only. And it would be great if you wanted to leave a comment with your experiences. Why being here is almost as good as a trip to Disneyland!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope to hear from you soon!
Purple Angel

22 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Love those images! They are really terrific! Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Purple Angel!

Let me be the first to wish you a very happy LOL day! Nice blog by the way - I stopped by the other day to have a look, but I was lurking! Not today! I like the artistic nature of your blog. Keep up the good work!

Erik,

P.S. Thanks for linking to me. I shall do likewise ;)

Kallisto said...

Hi Purple Angel, I love your blog and read you regularly!
Hugs,
Kallisto

Paul said...

Purple, Hi again.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Serpent's Embrace said...

Hello Purple Angel,

You have an awesome blog! By the way, I love the picture with the girl holding the coffee cup while being spanked. That is how I want my coffee in the morning! Also, Donald duck was one of my favorite Disney characters growing up. Why? Well, his temper matched my own and still does!

Awesome job! Keep on posting!

Marcus

MaggieDear said...

Hey there!

I'm not really de-lurking, I don't think. Or at least I think I've commented before! lol

I don't get around as often as I'd like, but I'm trying to do better!

Happy LOL!

~Hugs!

Chromia said...

Ah hah! You find me, I find you. :)

Your blog is quite colorful and pretty looking, I'll be back.

mthc said...

I guess i'm no longer lurking!

Anonymous said...

You have the greatest images. Many sites are copies, but your material is new AND fun!

Keep up the great work!

One of your many lurkers!

S. in Dallas

Anonymous said...

I stop by regularly and only comment if I can add something worthwhile to the conversation. Very Best -- SS

Serpent's Embrace said...

Many sites are copies?

Purple Angel said...

Not sure what was meant by many sites are copies.
Purple Angel

Bonnie said...

Purple,

Your writing is always insightful and thought-provoking. That's one reason why I keep coming back.

Happy LOL!

Hugs,
Bonnie

david said...

I'm no longer lurking. Your in my favorites and I promise to comment more. A happy LOL to you today.

*grins*

Southern Angel said...

Hello,
This is my first visit to your blog and I am really happy to be here. You obviously love poetry and I think your poems are great. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ah Hah! I found your blog! Excellent P. Angel!

Caryagal said...

I guess I'm not a lurker here! I stop by often! :-) Love your blog!

Carye

Anonymous said...

Not lurkers, but we are somewhat new to your lovely blog. We like lots of things... but most of all, enjoy your open minded approach to spanking and how honestly you state your opinions. Big fans! Great pic of Donald Duck too... lol.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Dave said...

Happy LOL day wooo hooooooooo!

:-))

Keep up the fine blogging,
Dave

AngelBrat said...

Hey, sweetie!

Tracy :)

Frank Spanko said...

Your site is aptly named, as it is indeed a spankful delight!

Regards,
Frank

Dove said...

Purple, I thought I had put a comment here but it seems not. You know I am not a lurker though and I check in on you regularly with your wonderful insight and stories.

Hugs
Dove