Friday, October 26, 2007

Party Time!!

Visit The Artist's Website!
Well just to let you know I am in Chicago and far more nervous than I ever dreamt I would be. I am not nervous about being spanked, just meeting people I don't know and hoping they like me enough to chat with me and, of course, smack my backside.
Thanks to all of you who commented on the spanking I am giving my friend. Yes, you are right it is a very serious responsibility and I consider it as such. As for directions I was given suggestions but told that all other decisions were literally in my hands. I consider that a tremendous gift of trust by all involved.
The other thing that I think is important is that when I switch I tend to feel more maternal towards the person I am spanking. So many times women spankers are portrayed in such a mean and negative light. That is not nor could it ever be me.
In any case, wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Hermione said...

Wow! I love your costume!

Have fun this weekend, and be sure to take notes ;-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. I wish you the very best of luck.

Anonymous said...

This is indeed a supreme "gift of trust" and I know you will provide your friend with what she both seeks and needs. It will serve to fortify the relationship and set you apart from others in a very special and good way. Thanks also for sharing what is a private and intimate encounter with your readers and I have every confidence that it will play out in the best possible way--because YOU are in charge and will recognize that you are the best possible person for this endeavor.
-M-

Dove said...

Dear Purple

Have a wonderful time at the party and I am sure you will find lots of people who will be more than happy to make you their friend and spank you too.

Hugs
Dove

Paul said...

Purple, I hope that you have a wonderful time, with many friendly spankings.
Enjoy the weekend, have fun.
Warm hugs,
Paul.