Thursday, October 4, 2007

Summer Submission-F/m spanking fiction



Being outdoors on a lovely, mild summer day is such a pleasure. It not only is enjoyable but always sets my mind in fantasy mode. Today was such a day and I was determined to make it unforgettable.

The element of surprise played a large part in my plans. I began putting together a lovely picnic lunch. I found a bottle of our favorite wine, included cheese, fruit, crackers and raw vegetables with a spicy dip that my love enjoyed. For dessert I packed various types of imported cookies and also included bottled water. It was light but just perfect for a summer day.

A number of other items were hidden beneath the soft picnic blanket on the bottom of the basket. I wrapped wine glasses in cloth napkins and included them as well. After smiling at the results I went into the living room. Alex was sitting on the couch reading the paper and finishing his coffee. I put my arms around his neck from behind him and kissed his ear. “Hey have I got a surprise for you!” He leaned back and looked at me.

“Oh you do do you!” The smile on his face was as breathtaking as always.

“Yes, I have packed a picnic for us. I thought we could go out to the preserve and spend some very high quality time together. His one eyebrow lifted as he looked at the sweet smile on my face. He knew I was up to something and I was reasonably sure he wanted to find out what it was. He was wearing khaki shorts and a t shirt; I had on a light summer dress and my straw hat. No need to change, just go as we were.

Of course there were items in the picnic basket that were definitely not food but sustenance of a different kind. But that was for a bit later on.

As we drove out to the preserve Alex kept looking over at me with a grin on his face, one hand on the wheel and one on my thigh. My mind kept going over my plans. I was sure my face was flushed; the thoughts reeling through my head were so exciting.

When we reached the preserve entrance I asked Alex to drive to the area near the western edge that was heavily wooded. It was a beautiful area and very secluded. We had been here several times before, once making love on a blanket under the stars so he knew exactly where I meant. He parked in the closest parking area and we started on foot for just the right spot. Alex carried the picnic basket noting that it seemed pretty heavy. I smiled sweetly and commented that it must be the wine and wine glasses.

As we walked I looked for a likely spot for what I had in mind. We reached a small stand of trees with a picnic table nearby. Absolutely perfect. Alex put down the basket and I began to unpack it. He reached for the blanket at the bottom but I stayed his hand. “Just let me”, I spoke softly. After kissing me thoroughly he looked into my eyes, “Caryn, just what are you up to?” I smiled at him, pulled the blanket out carefully and handed it to him. He shook his head but took the blanket and spread it out near the trees on a soft patch of ground cover.

In the meantime I set out the wine, glasses, and all the food I had packed. I asked Alex if he would go and pick some wild flowers for the table, it would add just the right touch. He protested that if he got caught doing that he would get ticketed.

I gave him a very wicked grin, “Well then you had better not get caught.” Once again he gave me his lifted eyebrow, but set out to find flowers for me. What a sweet man I had. Now was my chance to finish the preparations for my surprises. I had set the food out on one end of the picnic table. Now on the other end I set out the concealed objects. First I laid out a piece of purple satin and on top of it I laid a thin wooden paddle, a lovely oval hairbrush, a purple leather strap, and a thin plastic rod.

I took the long rope I had brought and found a nearby tree with a very sturdy branch. I tested it by grabbing it with my hands and swinging my full weight on it. I threw one end of the rope over the branch. To that end I attached a double wrist restraint. I made sure I could pull the rope easily up the branch.

I returned to the picnic table and laid out two small vibrators, warming massage oil, and aloe vera lotion. I took out a long wand with an ostrich feather attached to it. Satisfied with the arrangements I went off in the direction Alex had headed. In my hand I had a very comfortable blindfold. My mind was racing with the plans I had made and my insides were quivering with excitement.

There ahead of me Alex was picking flowers from a patch of hyssop. I crept up behind him as quietly as possible. As I put my arms around his waist he jumped and almost fell over. He turned to look at me and I saw a scolding look in his eyes until he saw the blindfold, “What are you up to Caryn”.

“Alex, I am shocked at your behavior. You know picking wildflowers in the preserve is against the law. I can’t believe you would blatantly do such a thing.”

He looked from the blindfold to my face and I could see both the excitement and panic in his eyes. “But you told me…”

I shook my head in complete disbelief, “Excuses, always excuses.” Coming up behind him, I put the blindfold over his eyes and waited for his momentary panic to subside. “Now young man we are going to discuss such inappropriate behavior as breaking the law.”

His breathing had completely changed, it was shallow and fast. “Now wait a minute, this isn’t fair. I did what you told me to.”

My answer was one Moms all over the world have used for centuries, “If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?”

His shoulders slumped, “Well no, but I won’t pick anymore I promise. And I didn’t get caught.” He smiled in satisfaction.
I whispered into his ear, “Oh but you did get caught didn’t you, and by the one person who knows just what you need.”

I reached around in front of his shorts and unzipped them. He grabbed at them before they fell. “Nooo not here. I can’t even see if anyone is here or coming up the trail.”

“But my dear I can see, now let the shorts drop.” He did as I asked. At this point he knew argument would only make the situation more difficult for him and he was in deep enough as it was. Of course the fact that he loved being in that deep did nothing to lessen his anxiety.

So there stood my naughty boy with his pants around his ankles in just his briefs and a t-shirt. I could see the pink color of his face as he realized what would happen next. I hooked my finger into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them to his knees. God I loved looking at his body. I took a quiet moment to admire my wonderful man and naughty little boy.

“Now what happens to bad boys who break the law?”

He gulped hard, “Well they could say they are sorry and get a big kiss and a hug.”

I put my arms around him and hugged him as I kissed him hard on the mouth, “You can always have that my love. Now what happens to bad boys who break the law?”

“Oh God Caryn don’t spank me here please.” Even without seeing his eyes I could hear the pleading in his voice.

My voice was quiet but stern, “That is my choice, not yours and you need a short reminder right now to never break the law again.” I stood next to him, put my arm around his waist to hold him tight, and reminded him that fighting me would result in consequences he would not enjoy. I could see his muscles clench and gave him a hard smack right in the middle of his bottom to remind him that was not a good idea. He got the picture immediately, relaxed the muscles and waited for what was coming next.

As I began to spank him with sharp smacks of my hand I reminded him that breaking the law is never allowed and blaming someone else for your misdeeds is certainly not acceptable. Now even though I have small hands they do give a good stinging spanking and soon he was moving from foot to foot and I was hearing the occasional ouch, or indrawn breath. I noticed with satisfaction the layers of handprints that were a deep shade of pink. It was probably enough for this part of our adventure.

I stopped spanking and began rubbing gently over the skin I had just punished. Before I could say anything Alex had blurted out, “I won’t break the law ever again Caryn, I promise you.” His breathing began to change again as I rubbed his backside and his pleasure with my efforts was quite noticeable.

I hugged him close to me and kissed him softly. “Well now that is a very good boy. However we still have a few things to deal with.” His hand reached for the blindfold and I gently pushed it away. “Oh no young man, I am in charge and that blindfold will help you remember. Now I am going to lead you back to our picnic spot.”

“But Caryn, my clothes”, he knew when he said it that the protest would be in vain.

I smiled as I stroked his hair, “You don’t need them and I will make sure you get safely back. Besides on such a warm day clothes are such a hindrance.”

His sigh told me there would be no further protests. I took his hand and put my other arm around his waist, “Now then let’s get back to our table. I am sure you are getting hungry aren’t you?”

As he reached back to rub his bottom I had to chuckle at the hopeful look on his face thinking perhaps this was all the spanking that would be going on today. Deep inside he knew better. And if he gave it a few moments of thought he would realize just what he had to answer for.

I carefully led him back to the table. I held his waist tightly with one arm and held his hand with the other. As we walked I watched him grow more excited under my control. I leaned up and whispered in his ear, “Only naughty boys get excited about spankings you know.”

“Caryn I can’t help it, its you. How can I not be excited when I am naked in the woods with you?”


“Doesn’t change the fact that you are my bad boy”, I leaned up and kissed his cheek. We reached our picnic table and I led him past it to the blanket in the grass. Once again I hugged him and told him to kneel down. He immediately knelt down and was surprised to find himself on a soft blanket instead of the grass and ground cover. I could tell by his facial expression that he realized he was completely in my control. He reached for the blindfold once more and I stayed his hand.

“No the blindfold stays for now. We are going to have a little discussion Alex.” His face changed at the word discussion, I had to smile. “Do you remember what happened on Wednesday? I would appreciate you telling me what occurred that I told you we would be discussing later in the week.”

“Oh for Gods sake Caryn, that was no big deal. So I bought something without discussing it first. I mean I do work don’t I, it’s not like I am sitting at home doing nothing and spending your money.”

I cleared my throat, “Well that was a rude and uncalled for answer. Yes, you work and so do I. And we have agreed to discuss major expenditures together haven’t we?”
A long sigh preceded his answer, “Yes we have, and I am sorry I was rude but I just don’t see it as a big deal. So I bought a new Blackberry. I needed one, you knew that.”

“However my dear, you did not even let me know you planned to do that. What if I was aware of some other need for that money and it would have been gone.”

“So we would have taken it out of savings, big deal. C’mon Caryn get over it.”

Now this was pretty bold talk for a nude bare bottomed man kneeling on a blanket with a blindfold. But Alex could have his stubborn moments. It was my job to see they didn’t happen very often and when they did he paid the price. “Oh I am going to get over it for sure my dear. As soon as I help you understand you were wrong and I am assured you won’t do it again.”

I took the blindfold off his face and he stood up. I turned him around so he could see the array on the picnic table. “Now look, aren’t you overreacting just a bit. I mean you knew I needed that blackberry. It wasn’t a big surprise that I got one now was it?”

“Alex we have discussed your spending problems before. You know what you did was wrong and you know the consequences.” I stood quietly waiting for his answer.

After a moment of contemplation he agreed, “Yes I knew I should have discussed it with you, I am truly sorry, and yes I know you are going to spank me.”

“And tell me Alex do you deserve this, do you agree this is what you have coming to you?”

I knew this was the most difficult part for him, admitting that setting his backside on fire was what he had coming. He also knew from what was on the table what other activities he could expect. But he also knew the longer he waited the more trouble he would be in. So his answer was subdued but right on time, “Yes I totally deserve a good spanking, I broke one of our agreements.”

I kissed his cheek gently, “Now take the paddle and go back to the blanket please.”

He looked at me sadly, picked up the paddle and walked back over to the blanket. Since he was well aware of our routines he knelt down on the blanket and leaned forward on his hands. Alex was well aware I wanted his bottom up high in the air. I walked over and ran my hand over his bare bottom. A small shiver ran through his body.

I knelt beside him and spoke softly but sternly, “Now I expect you to hold this position and answer any question I ask respectfully, is that clear?”

A very small, “Yes Caryn.”

I put my right hand on his back and laid the wooden paddle on his bottom, moving it in small circles. He moaned softly and I could see the obvious excitement this was causing. I lifted the paddle and brought it down with a resounding smack on his left cheek. He drew in breath and I saw his hands clutch the blanket. I began to smack the paddle back and forth from side to side. The tension in Alex’s back was increasing and I stopped after 20 spanks. I leaned down to look at his face, it was tense but he was alright. “God Caryn I swear I will never do it again, can’t that be enough? It stings like crazy.”

“No my dear we are not finished but you are taking this very well, I am proud of you. You are being such a good boy.” I moved back into position and laid the paddle on his blazing bottom. It was a light red and I knew I would be increasing the depth of color momentarily. The paddle lifted and landed 20 times on his left cheek, then 20 on his right. He began to moan and occasionally cry out. The next 20 were right across the middle of his bottom. Although his bottom became very active in moving from right to left he did not try to get out of position.

“Caryn please no more, I can’t take any more. Please.” The sound of his voice was extremely sincere. But I wasn’t finished. This was an important lesson that needed to be learned.

I put the paddle aside, “Now Alex I am going to prepare you to eat lunch. Then I am going to finish your spanking after we eat. Now lay down on your stomach.”

He did so and I very gently rubbed some lotion into his sore red skin. I could feel the heat coming off his bottom and he groaned as I rubbed but not entirely in pain. When I asked him to stand up the source of his groaning was evident. I shook my head in mock disbelief, “Now look how naughty you are, getting excited over a spanking.” I gave him a playful swat on his bottom and we walked to the picnic table. After a big hug I invited him to sit down on the bench.

His look was utter disbelief, “You have got to be kidding. You want me to sit on a hard wooden bench. Have a heart Caryn.” Well I did have a heart and I smiled lovingly went to the picnic basket and got a small cushion I had brought along. Alex smiled in relief and proceeded to sit down on the cushion. I could certainly tell by the way he squirmed and moved that although it was better than wood it was not exactly comfortable.

I sat down next to him and we kissed and hugged each other as we ate the light lunch I had brought along. Alex leaned his head on my shoulder, “Caryn I really am sorry for what I did. Honest that was quite a spanking, I won’t do it again.”

Now having been into spanking for awhile I recognize a bare bottom promise when I hear one. “Alex my dear, I think you need a reminder of just who is in charge.” I went to the end of the table, picked up a plug and lubricant and returned to him.

“Noooo Caryn please.”

One stern look was all it took and he stood and bent over the table. I squeezed out the lubricant and ran my fingers down the crack in his bottom. I could see sweat on his face and noticed his legs trembling. I lubricated the plug well and very slowly and gently inserted it completely into his bottom. He groaned and clung to the table his butt muscles clenching. “Alright young man sit down immediately.” He did as told but I could see by his face and body position the burning bottom and the fullness of the plug were both uncomfortable and incredibly erotic.

We both sat close and cuddled as we ate the light summer foods. The wine was light and delicious and I could see Alex relaxing against the tingling discomfort he was feeling. He put his head down on my shoulder, “Caryn I really am sorry for not discussing that purchase with you first. You know I am. Can you forgive me for that?” His voice was hopeful.

I held him close, “You will be forgiven, I promise before the day is over.”

I could see he was about to continue the discussion when we heard voices behind us coming up the trail. Alex’s eyes widened in panic, “God Caryn, I have no clothes on.” I reached up to the table and draped the purple satin over his lap. It was still obvious he was nude but nothing inappropriate was showing.

The hikers we heard soon passed by our picnic table but far enough away that I knew they could see little or nothing. Alex on the other hand was ready to panic and head for the hills. With a small smile I could also see how excited he was by the possibility of being seen. I gently lay my hand on his lap, “You are the naughtiest boy in the world I swear you are.”

I watched the hikers go by and saw one woman glance our way and then look back again at us very quickly. She nudged one of her companions who looked over and then I watched her jaw drop. I waved merrily at the group and Alex looked over in the direction I was waving. He groaned as he saw the two women trying to be inconspicuous but staring nonetheless. The group continued on its way as I finished the last of the wine in my glass. I gently rubbed Alex’s back and squeezed his bottom. He turned towards me and took me in his arms kissing me passionately. As our embrace broke I pushed the hair back from his face and gazed into his blue eyes that were smoldering. “Now young man take this cushion and lay over it on the blanket.”

Panic filled his face, “But what if those people come back, what then.” His voice was filled with concern but also excitement. If I knew anything I knew my boy and man.

I whispered in his ear, “Then they will get quite a show and perhaps learn something new.” He shivered in response despite the warmth of the day. Without another word he moved to the blanket and positioned himself stomach down on the pillow. His poor bottom was bright red and the plug was beginning to slowly move out. I knelt next to him and removed it slowly as I caressed his skin.

He moaned very softly and spread his legs apart. My hand reached between his legs and caressed his cock and balls. Then I reached over and put the blindfold back on. I didn’t want him to see what I was going to do next. He did not protest but laid his head in his arms as his breathing deepened. I went to the picnic table and got the rest of the supplies I wanted. Oh how I loved giving him the pleasure he needed and wanted and how I loved the feelings within me. I knelt next to him on the blanket and took my leather strap in hand. I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his burning bottom. “Now my dear, the last part of your punishment.” He held his breath. I didn’t have to swing the strap hard to have it make an impression. He caught his breath and the next snap against his bottom had him yelling despite his intention not too. After ten more spanks with the strap I stopped and lay down next to him holding him close to my body. I could see the tears on his cheeks and kissed them gently away. “Alex you know we have that rule about not buying items without discussion for a reason. We don’t want to lose track of our finances and risk being in any financial trouble. I know a blackberry is no big deal but it still is a considerable expenditure. I do love you and I am almost done. You have been so brave and so good about all of this, I am very proud of you.” The tears continued to fall very quietly.

I sighed as I got up on my knees and picked up the cane. “Alex, you need to stand up and come with me.” He sighed and, without question stood and waited for whatever was coming next. I guided him over to the tree and asked him to put his hands in front, wrists close together. Even with the blindfold on he knew what was coming, but he said nothing. I quietly and gently attached the wrist restraints. After making sure they were on securely I pulled the other end of the rope until my lover’s hands were over his head but not stretched to discomfort. Then I tied the end of the rope around a lower branch. Once again his excitement at being without control was evident. “My dear, the last part of your punishment is the cane.” His body tensed and he unknowingly pulled back from me. I instructed him to stand still, and separate his legs slightly to hold the position. He sighed and did as I asked. I kissed his cheek and then tapped the cane on the very tops of his thighs where I intended the strokes to go. I gave him five strokes at the very top of his thighs. Half strokes that stung but left no welt. He cried out with each one and told me how sorry he was. By the fifth stroke it was easy to believe him.

I immediately released the restraints and put my arms around him holding him close to me and rubbing his back. I walked him back to the blanket and had him lay down on his stomach.

The next step was so necessary to reestablish our connection. I began to rub a cooling lotion on his bottom. I was very gentle and careful. “All is forgiven sweetheart, the slate is clean.”

As I rubbed I heard my love say, “Thank you Caryn, I certainly deserved that, I know I did. I so appreciate how much you care about me and our life together.”

Stretching out next to him on the blanket I took him in my arms and held him very close. He was squirming uncomfortably and I knew the burning on his backside was not the only reason but I was doing this my way as he well knew. We cuddled close to each other kissing and rubbing each other’s backs. I gently rubbed his punished bottom. The blindfold remained in place as I picked up the fluffy ostrich feather on a wand. I began to gently touch his sore backside with it. “Noooooo”, he groaned. But I knew by now when no meant oh God yes don’t stop. Every time I picked up the feather he never knew where it would land next. Each touch of it made his body jump slightly. I love watching him. Then I finally brushed it between his legs and down his thighs. His bottom arched up and I could see how hard and excited he was.

I quickly picked up the lubricant and rubbed it over the crack of his bottom and into the opening I was about to invade. “Oh God Caryn no not out here.” I gave him a brief smack on the bottom.

“No back talk young man.” I continued with the lubricant and chose which vibrator I wanted to use and lubricated it as well.

I gently began to insert the vibrator slowly and then turned it on. As I did so I also reached down to massage his hard cock and tease his balls with a nail massage. I moved the vibrator in and out slowly and continue my ministrations with my hands. I could feel his body start to stiffen and his bottom moved up towards the vibrator. This is what I had waited for. I could feel the hot, wet excitement between my own legs and knew how badly I wanted him.

As I removed the vibrator slowly, I whispered, “Alex I want you so much, I can’t take much more.” I tore off the blindfold and turned over on my back. I could see the passion in every angle of his gorgeous face.

He pushed my dress up knowing I would have nothing on underneath to impede him. My legs separated and he ran his fingers down through my pussy and rubbed my clit firmly but slowly. Now it was my turn to moan.

As he entered me and thrust deep and hard I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his bottom closer with my hands

Our bodies moved together and I squeezed his stinging bum with my hands. I could still feel the heat coming off of them. It was as if I had given him the signal he was waiting for. With one more deep thrust he came hard and my body began to pulse around him inside. If felt as if I would never stop coming, wave after wave.

We collapsed into each other’s arms. I brushed his hair back and asked if he was alright. The little boy grin I loved popped up on his face. “Of course I am who could resist a summer picnic.” We both began laughing. Oh he was such delight, the man of my dreams and the boy of my heart.

10 comments:

Dove said...

Purple, just lovely. I do enjoy the way you write. I had never really enjoyed reading about the f/m spankings until your writings. You make it erotic and enjoyable.

Hugs
Dove

PK said...

Purple you do know how to spin a great story! I am strictly M/f in my fantasies but your story telling skills really draw me in!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Another delightful helping of your
well-paced and highly erotic F/M
storytelling. If you spank them, they will come! More, please...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful !! A man simply could not ask for more.

Greenwoman said...

What a terrific story Purple! I really liked it.

Paul said...

Purple, thanks that was great, normally I prefer M/f but this was great.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Hermione said...

Oh my, what a HOT story. You had me fooled at first. I thought Caryn was the one who would be spanked until she caught up with the flower thief.
Have a great weekend! It's Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadians and I have a lot to be thankful for.

Hugs,
Hermione

Purple Angel said...

My blue eyed Canadian who owns my heart also loved this story and since I wrote it with him in mind he is hopeful it might come true some day.
I appreciate all the comments so very much. To be honest it was hard for me to start writing F/m stories. The ones I had read were so harsh and that is just not me. I realized I could just do it my way.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your efforts,

I have found F/m spankings difficult to write as the female bottom is so much more beautiful and more fun to describe.

You've done a good job. I very much enjoyed it. Which man wouldn't like to be in his place?

Ollie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet wonderful story! As a male very much into F/M, I must say that you have mastered the art of telling the story and of bringing your readers into the details, and leading us to identify with the characters. This is spanking fiction at its best--a loving relationship, deep mutual respect, accountability, personal growth, finely nuanced eroticism.

jm