Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Spanking Good Time


I just looked at the title of this post and realized it could have been, "How I Spent My Winter Vacation". This is the first time in a very long time, I have gotten on a plane and gone somewhere I had never been before. As the plane took off, so did the flock of butterflies that are always in residence within my stomach. It was a beautiful flight and I remembered how much I enjoyed flying.
We had told each other what we would be wearing so there would be no awkward searching at the airport. However, it really wasn't necessary, I would have recognized him anywhere. And it was lovely to be welcomed with a big hug and a pat on my backside.
His home is beautiful and in a rural wooded area. We picked up a pizza on the way home so we could spend our first few hours getting to know each other. Not that we hadn't spent a good deal of time on the phone talking but somehow it is different face to face.
After dinner he took my hand and said, "Come with me", and led me into the living room. Now he had told me over the phone that he had four couches and he intended to make sure all four met with my approval. So he sat down and over his knee I went for a lovely spanking that I had been waiting for all throughout the day. He enjoys spanking with his hand and believe me I had no complaints whatsoever. This was also the first time I have ever been spanked over clothing as he said he liked the feel of my bottom through the jeans I was wearing. I must admit it certainly added to the delicious sting. The spanks were interspersed with rubbing and squeezing. Oh my it was wonderful. A beautiful outdoor setting beyond the windows, a lovely room, terrific pizza, AND a man who really knows how to give a fantastic sensual spanking. And that was only the beginning of the evening. He assured me that it was crucial to give each couch its due.
As I went to make a phone call and send some emails to let everyone know I had arrived safely, my hand drifted to my tingling backside and rubbed it gently. Ah I certainly had a premonition that this was just the start of an amazing time. And to add to it he is also a switch. I couldn't wait to see and feel what would happen next!! Oh and as for the picture, he is extremely fond of sports, especially baseball. But we did watch the two extremely important football games on Sunday and had given some thought to watching them in the position in the picture. I'll let you know what happened.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, that sounds like fun can'rt wait to hear more.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

You are so courageous.