Monday, April 27, 2009

An Update and Thanks to Those That Did Not Give Up


Well now, it has been awhile and I am sorry. I certainly deserve a spanking and I will make sure I get one for leaving my blog swinging in the breeze so long.


As of now I am back on schedule with work, my group's May party is going full speed ahead(if you are interested leave a comment), and I can't wait to tell you about Janine.


Oh surely you remember Janine? Parts 1-3 of the story Bitter and Cold. Ok here is the update or you can go down a few posts and read it. Janine was the sub of a man with a heart of stone who treated her very badly indeed. The day he left her because she was such an unworthy sub there was a knock on the door. There was the technician from the utility company to turn off the gas and electricity. Janine, in shock already, faints and cracks her head on the floor.


When she wakes up in the hospital, she has a concussion but her hero has stayed to find out how she is. The doctor is also interested in the man that was not in the apartment due to the horrible welts and bruises up and down Janine's legs.


That is where part 4 starts tomorrow. Any ideas of what will happen? Leave them on the comment page. And thanks to those who wrote to me, you are all just the best. Oh and as you can see from the picture I am in the perfect position for anyone who would like to get in some smacks on a naughty blogger's behind.


Hugs,

Purple Angel

6 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Was getting worried. Welcome back.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

welcome back Purple Angel.

Perhaps I could get in line to deliver those well deserved smacks?

hugs from "the friendly ol bearman"

Cheryl said...

Purple Angel,

Sometimes real life gets in the way of our fun. Glad to see that life is easing up on you a bit. Hope all is well with you. Have been keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
Cheryl

PK said...

I just like knowing you are alright. But I am looking forward to hearing the rest of the story too.

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the rest of the story

Anonymous said...

New here...glad to have found your blog, and worried about you. I have some severe physical problems also, nothing that could keep me from a nice, red-hot bottom, but things that keep me from things I want and need to do. I am married, but my husband is a 'Vanilla'. He does try, but he's just not 'wired' like we are..he doesn't know how to safely spank so he is TOO careful, plus because he's not wired like we are, he can't role play. That is what I am desperately looking for.

I am a survivor of abuse, and am VERY interested in hearing more about Janine. This story is very close to my heart in many ways. I went through childhood abuse, but after that, I married a man who was physically and emotionally abusive...didn't know life could be any different so stayed with him for 17 1/2 years. Am married now to my jr college sweetheart, and life is good. Part of the problem is that he also knows my background, and I know he is afraid of blistering my naughty bottom, because he doesn't want to ever be 'seen' as one of my abusers. I can understand, but it's also frustrating..LOL...he is willing to let me find someone to give me what I need so that we keep OUR lives separate from this particular 'need and desire' of mine. I hope you have another party...I live in California, but with enough time, I would gladly save up the money to come to one of the parties. I may be shy at first, but believe me, with the right person, I would be more than willing to be bared and spanked...until I cry...and then held afterward. No sex, just the spanking and the aftercare. Hope you feel better soon and know that you are in my prayers. Hope to come back to the site and see more soon! Love, G...