Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'll be back...really!


Well I am moving to a new place that I will be sharing with a friend. I can't tell you how happy I am to be leaving the place I have been living for the last four years. It will also be very nice to not live alone. In any case I won't be doing alot of posting for the next couple of weeks. I have to work and pack. So most of my communication will be by phone.
In the meantime you can think about whether figging is a good idea and what is going to happen to Janine in Bitter and Cold. I would love feedback. This is the first time I have written a mean or uncaring man in a spanking story. It is also the first time I am writing spanking into a mystery.
Take care one and all, I promise to be back!

8 comments:

Indy said...

But, but, but-- I want to know what happens to Janine!

OK, go ahead and move first, but be sure to plot as your packing those boxes!

Hugs,
Indy

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the move and I hope it all goes well. I am not long for doing the opposite and moving out on my own.

All the best.
Mina

Anonymous said...

Hi Purple Angel:
I just want to wish you luck on your move. I am happy for you that you found a friend to live with. I am enjoying Janines Story and will wait patiently for the next chapter.
Take care,
Andrades Girl

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Good luck with the move, looking forward to your return.

Prefectdt

Jean said...

Good luck with move and all that comes with it.

PK said...

Purple I am really looking forward to you getting settled and back to writing. We miss you!

PK

Anonymous said...

Val, are you finally settled in yet? I miss you on the chats.
Hope the new place and roommate turns out to be all you hoped for and expected.
Hugs,
your Pa cyberpal,
Harry
p.s. witout a Google/Blogger account its a pain to post comments!

Anonymous said...

I know your moved in now. So let us know what you have planned for Janine.

Love,
Kari