Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Question of the Week


I would like to try posting a question of the week for those that read my blog. First of all I really appreciate the many people who take time to comment and also those that have let me know by email or in person that they enjoy Spankful Delight.
So my first question is a simple one. What is it you love about spanking? This can be answered by anyone who participates. Is it the endorphin rush, the sensual sting, the exchange of control or is it something else entirely. Where spanking is concerned what makes the bells ring and the whistles blow for you?
Please feel free to post your comment or email me and I will put together a synopsis to post later this week. At that time I will probably add my own two cents as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was fortunate enough today to spank two women, one for the first time. What made it enjoyable for both of us is we talked about mutual respect and boundaries. This alleviates some of the trepidation bottoms have with a new top. I talked with her during her spanking to keep her at esae and become enveloped by the experience.

It is very important for both people to have an understanding of each others expectations from a spanking session. By communicating at the beginning it made it a terrific experience for both of us.

Paul said...

Purple, for me spanking a willing woman is highly erotic.
The more it turns her on the more pleasure I get.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

3 things.

1/ The adrenalin/endorphin high

2/ Playing - getting away from the usual round of everyday, life doing something surreal

3/ Building a trust bond between the lady concerned and myself

Prefectdt

Hermione said...

I definitely like the pain. Well, maybe 'need' is a better way to put it. And I think there is an endorphin rush that I want, otherwise why would I really crave a spanking if a week goes by without one?

I also enjoy the closeness that we experience for at least 2 days afterward.

Hugs,
Hermione

Caryagal said...

I love the release of control. The closeness I feel afterwards, and the caring and attention I've gotten. I like the release it provides from stress.

Carye :-)