Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spanking and Frozen Custard




Yes the belt certainly is an effective implement when applied to a badly behaved backside. My "big brother" arrived just as planned and I was delighted to see him, although I knew part of his visit would be dealing with an issue that really had to be handled in person. Over the phone just didn't work for this situation. He gave me big hugs, brought in his cases from the motorcycle(no kidding) and we talked for a bit.




He really wanted to get the corrective spanking out of the way so we could then enjoy our visit. And, actually, I always prefer to get those over with as well. So I walked into the bedroom and put the reading pillow upside down in the middle of the bed. Such an innocent object and yet it played its part in a very emotional experience.



While I usually use it for reading in bed, this time it was turned upside down, just as I soon would be. It makes a perfect bolster to lay over. Your bottom is up high and you are not having your head hanging down, plus your legs are resting on the bed. All in all a pretty good target.


So he sat down on the bed and the discussion began. I always have to write out why I am being spanked and read it to him. By the time I was done with the whys, wherefores, and yes, asking for a spanking, I had tears in my eyes. I put the paper down and looked at him sitting there. No anger, no recriminations, just the simple truth of what I had done and how I could begin to forgive myself.


He pulled his belt out of the belt loops and put it on the bed next to the lexan paddle. I silently apologized to my backside for what it was about to endure. And over the pillow I went.


Now my brother believes connection is important during any kind of spanking. I happen to agree. He never wants me to feel alone. When I am being paddled his hand is always around my waist. However, for the strap in the beginning he had one knee on the bed, one hand on my back and the belt in the other.


As the belt started to snap on my soon to be crimson bottom I winced but the tears that were there had already started during the lecture. Throughout the strapping he talked to me about what I had done and asked me many times if this was what I deserved and, in fact, wanted. As soon as my bottom was glowing pink, the strap stopped. My brother spoke to me gently, and explained he was not finished. I got a big hug and he told me how proud he was of my bravery in accepting what would help me get past this mistake.


Then he picked up the lexan paddle (no holes and only 1/4 inch thick, you really don't need more). Once again he reminded me of why we were doing this. And I did agree that this was what was wanted and deserved. My brother never ever swings his hand up with an implement, its always a snap of the wrist. He does not ever want to leave bruises. But those quick snap spanks manage to make me sob each time we get to that point. That is the place where I give myself to the experience and there is nothing else but the paddle landing on a reddened backside.


I don't know how he does it but he always knows the absolute point at which I have had all that I need to let go and forgive myself. He has always forgiven me before the spanking ever starts.


And when he stops, he hugs me and tells me how brave I was and how well I took the spanking. He always hugs until the tears stop. I am also reassured that the matter is over. But there is a reminder to not let this happen again. And none of his words are ever loud or harsh. It really is a gift of loving care and compassion.


I always hug back and thank him for caring about me and helping me to make smarter decisions. It is always emotional and very touching. He is careful to rub cream or lotion on my bottom as part of aftercare.


Ok so what does this have to do with frozen custard? Well two blocks from my apartment is what I consider the best frozen custard in the world. It is a local business that has been here for 25 years. My brother loves to go there when he visits. So when I had pulled myself back together, we walked down to have some yummy custard. As usual I tend to forget that I have a recently spanked backside. Jarlings only has wooden benches to sit on. Yes, right after a spanking I had to sit on a wooden bench and I proudly can state I hardly squirmed at all. However I did have a fleeting thought about how nice it might be to quit spooning the custard into my mouth and use it where it might do more good and would be calorie free!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, an excellent post, you are fortunate in your elder brother.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Purple this sounds like it was taken care of in a most perfect way - including the custard! I am so happy your brother is there for you.

Thanks for sharing,
PK

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful "big brother" you have. I can tell he really cares and u both have a special bond.
Lol on the rozen custard
Jean

Hermione said...

Mmmm, yummy picture! I want one too!

Hugs,
Hermione