Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Celebrating My Own Brand of Independence


I do hope everyone takes this in the spirit of fun which is my intent. I am a true patriot and I promise to post a more serious tribute to the 4th of July on the actual day. But when I saw this picture I could not help myself, I had to try a parody. I promise it won't be as long as the original poem, but it seemed like a true spanko challenge. So with many apologies to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, I offer my own brand of fun and fireworks.
The Spanking of My Cute Little Rear
Listen my friends and you shall hear
The spanking of my cute little rear,
On the twenty first of June, in two thousand eight;
Every spanko at the party could hardly wait
For the parade of backsides to start to sear.
We chatted as friends, we politely discussed
The safewords were shared upstairs and down
Sign ups were posted, no one fussed,
No one would hear, we were far out of town.
Red was for stop, Green was keep going
Each one determined to keep bottom cheeks glowing.
Ready to spank and spread the good cheer,
To all in attendance that presented their rear
For no one would be ignored, that was clear.
My love said, "I'm first" and my heart beat quite fast
Especially when he announced he would also be last.
As the moon rose on that wonderful night
His hand began spanking both left and right
One on each cheek, two more to keep going
He was determined my backside would soon be glowing
The effects of his efforts were certainly showing.
Throughout the party house every face wore a smile,
They knew their turn would come round in awhile.
The words, "Can we play", were uttered more and more
Backsides and hands were getting quite sore.
And in the moonlight rising over the trees
Happy bottoms were draped over toppier knees.
Now paddles and straps soon came into play,
Canes, floggers, and belts joined the happy fray.
All celebrated spanking freedom that wonderful day.
I was happy to give as well as to take
And I did both, make no mistake.
Meanwhile my friends, as energy lagged
Treats were consumed and thirst was soon quenched
No one wanted the fun to be benched
Bottoms were rubbed and yet spanked once more
Sounds of delight came from upstairs and down
And you could almost hear some bottom cheeks clenched
As well as some feet drumming hard on the floor
I climbed the stairs many times through the night,
Sometimes I spanked and sometimes was gifted
With a spanking that had my voice truly lifted
But the atmosphere was truly happy and light
For those of us that enjoy feeling aglow
Or creating the colors another may show
This truly was the most fun to be had
And we all know its naughty and fun to be "bad"
So I willingly let my panties slide down off my feet
Knowing my derriere was in for a treat
I was not disappointed, not even a tad.
As the evening wound down it soon became clear
That the smacking was over until the next time
And I now come to the end of my rhyme
I had felt hands, paddles and such on my pink rear
And there was still one more left to complete,
My sweetheart wanted to make my heart beat,
Faster and faster his hand gave a crack then a smack,
It was obvious that I felt no lack
For he also took time to rub and caress
And assured me my bottom was the one he liked best.
So that my friends was all I can say
About a special kind of holiday
The fireworks were of a different type,
No battles were fought, it was strictly win win
Although the house was filled with the din
Of the words naughty, discussion and come over here
And many a bottom had a red stripe
But I do assure not one person was blue
Tops made sure not one tush was left white.
My love and I went to our bed happily cuddled
Then went off to sleep,with lovely memories ours to keep.
And believe me everyone, that night, got to hear
The spanking of my cute little rear.
But I have to admit, it wasn't just mine
There was many a voice raised in that chorus
Through each spanking divine.
So my friends next time you have a chance.
Celebrate the joys of this type of dance.
I told you all, house parties are lots of fun and very inspiring as well!!
Hugs,
Purple Angel(and yes I know the rhythm is off but it really was just for fun)

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, nice one, really enjoyed this.
Warm hugs,
Paul.