Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YIKES NO TIME TO BLOG



She is absolutely right, naughty secrets belong on a blog, the problem is getting them there.

Well I have so much catching up to do on this blog it is ridiculous. That is what happens when people expect you to pay money for rent and utilities. You have to work. Sad but true and lately it has been long days without any time for blogging. So I thought I would post a preview of blogs to come. Once I do this I am honor bound to post so I will definitely follow through.







  • Part 4 of Awakening Jeremy is almost finished. I am glad you have been enjoying this story. I like the fact that it is a bit different.



  • My big brother's visit on his way out west. It includes spankings and frozen custard. And no the frozen custard was not to relieve the effects of the spanking.



  • Best of all, next Wednesday GC is coming to visit here at my apartment. Yes the one I affectionately call The Hobbit Home. I hope he doesn't get claustrophobic in here. Then we are going up to Chicago for the Crimson Moon party. I haven't seen my sweetie in five weeks and that is WAY too long. So I am counting the days, soon I will add hours, minutes, and seconds.



  • I also will try to get around and visit other blogs. I miss that very much.



So that is what I shall be working on in the days to come. However, I probably won't get much done after next Wednesday. I intend to focus my energy on a VIP that I happen to love.




Hugs,




Purple Angel

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, post when you can, your beloved is much more important.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

A preview of things to come is fine, but you are right now you have to wrtite them all! I have long thought that nice folks like us should not have to work but I can't seem to get around that 'need money' thing.

I will be back to check, I love your writing!

Hugs,
PK