Saturday, July 26, 2008

Awakening Jeremy part 5..the end M/f spanking



Part 5 Awakening Jeremy

Jeremy looked expectantly at Kara waiting to hear what she had decided. His stomach was in a knot. If she walked out now that would be the end of it. He would never be able to take back the words I love you and that would, undoubtedly end their friendship.

“”I’ll be right back Jeremy, have to use the bathroom.” Kara stood up suddenly and went down the hallway to the bathroom. Jeremy sat with his head in his hands trying to rehearse a speech when Kara informed him she would never allow him to do such a ridiculous thing to her. Most of it centered on wanting to still be friends even though he would not be comfortable dealing with her romantic life anymore.

It did occur to him that she might say she really saw no point in continuing to be friends. He was pretty sure she would also thank him for the loving words he spoke but that she was not in love with him.

As he pondered this he realized Kara was taking an awfully long time. He walked down the hall and rapped gently on the bathroom door, “Kara, are you alright.”

His answer was the sound of sniffling accompanied by, “Yes I am fine, I will be right out.”

Jeremy tried the door and found it unlocked, he opened it a bit and looked in. To his surprise Kara was sitting on the edge of the tub with a wad of tissues held to her nose. When she looked up at him her eyes were teary and there was a look of acute misery on her face.

“Kara, honey what’s wrong, why are you crying?” Jeremy was beginning to regret this whole spanking thing. He had not meant to make her miserable. What a mess this was turning out to be.

Without replying Kara sat weeping with the tissues wedged against her nose. Jeremy sat next to her on the tub edge and put his arm around her automatically. She leaned against him and he waited until she was composed enough to talk.
“Tell me Kara, what is it? I never meant to upset you like this. Why don’t we just…” He never finished his statement; Kara put her hand gently against his lips and shook her head.

“You have nothing to apologize for Jeremy. No one has ever held up a mirror before so I could see my behavior as it is seen by others. I can’t believe I threw ice in your face in public. No wonder nothing ever lasts.” She drew in a deep quivering breath. “I fully intended to leave as soon as I got out of the bathroom. Actually I was a little bit in shock over your suggestion.”

Jeremy smiled ruefully, “To tell the truth Kara, so was I.”

“But how can I be without my best friend? I tell you everything Jeremy. You are always there for me. Over the years I have had more fun when I am with you then with anyone else. But this spanking thing….I don’t know. How did you come up with this anyway?”

His face turned a rather muted shade of red. “It’s hard to explain Kara, and right now isn’t the time. You do know I am never going to say goodbye I never want to see you again, don’t you?” Kara nodded and her eyes filled with tears again. “But I meant what I said Kara, if I can’t help you in the only way I think might have some impact then that subject, the one of relationships will be off limits. And I don’t take back anything I said; I do love you very much.”

Without warning Kara threw her arms around Jeremy’s neck and hugged him hard. He put his arms around her and drew her close. His eyes closed as he held her to him. He had hugged Kara many times but this felt different. If he had his way, he would never let go. Kara spoke quietly, “I don’t know about this spanking thing Jeremy, it’s embarrassing and scary. Do you really think it will help me?” She pulled back from him and he saw the questioning look in her eyes. He hoped he had the right answer.

“Kara, for your entire life, you have had a problem controlling your temper or seeing your part in any personal relationship problem. This was true when you lived with your parents and absolutely true with every man you have ever had more than one date with. I have not been a very good friend either, I have always consoled you but never helped you face the truth of what was going on.”

Kara shook her head, “No Jeremy, its not your fault, I can be a true little witch when I lose my temper. My mom and I had a talk about this not too long ago. She tried to tell me what you did today but I didn’t listen.” Kara lowered her eyes, “No, I didn’t listen; instead I did a terrible thing. I told her to quit bitching at me and I stomped out.”

This was completely unexpected. Kara might have had disagreements with her parents but he had never heard her speak that way to either of them. But then again she had never thrown a glass of ice in his face. He became more determined than ever. “I felt awful Jeremy; I love my mom and dad, even when I disagree with them. And now finding out that I may lose you at least partially…I just don’t know what to do anymore.” Then she turned to Jeremy and asked very simply, “And you really do love me Jeremy? Why didn’t you tell me before this? I mean you never asked me out on a date except for our dateless New Year’s Eves together.”

Jeremy shrugged, “I don’t know Kara, it just seemed you never returned my feelings. You were always either in a relationship or in between and crying on my shoulder. The timing was never there. However, you are changing the subject. Are you going to let me help you with a reminder to never treat people this way again?” He gave her a very stern look but his voice was quiet and even.

“Spanking…seems kind of weird you know. I mean I am an adult.” She frowned, “Is this a sexual thing for you Jeremy?” At the look on his face she immediately responded, “Never mind I take that back.” There was a heavy silence for a few moments. Then Kara spoke in a softer voice that Jeremy had really never heard before, “Alright Jeremy, I trust you, I know you won’t do me permanent harm. Maybe I do have it coming to me after all. I feel terrible about mom. She forgave me but I still feel wrong about it.” Jeremy stood up and held out his hand to her. “But Jeremy I am kind of scared, I have never done this before, I mean no one has ever spanked me.”

Jeremy was not about to tell her he was a bit scared himself since he had never done this either. Instead he took her hand and spoke gently, “Let’s go into the bedroom Kara. Waiting won’t make it any easier.” He wished he had time to pull his list out of his pocket, but he started thinking quickly back to the main points. Over the knee, bare bottom, safe word…all the ideas he had gathered were spinning around in his brain. And his brain was not the only part spinning. His stomach was as well, as much as he didn’t want to see Kara cry again, the thought was becoming a true attraction. He would have to deal with that later after he helped Kara. He followed Kara into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

When he spoke it was with a determined will, “Kara, come over here please.” Kara moved slowly and was starting to look very scared indeed. “Now Kara explain why you deserve a spanking.”

“Oh God Jeremy we both know, just get it over with.” When she saw the frown on his face, she reconsidered, “Alright, I deserve this because I am rude when I get angry and often inconsiderate about how others feel.”

“Exactly right Kara, so you understand this is deserved?”

Kara rolled her eyes which Jeremy decided to ignore, “Yes of course I understand.” She didn’t realize it but she had started twisting her hands together like a little girl.

“Alright Kara, please unbutton your jeans and pull them down.”

“Oh no Jeremy, please, you can do it over my jeans,” Kara looked truly scared.

It was tough but Jeremy was determined not to give in, “No Kara, it is going to be done on your bare bottom. I think it will be far more memorable that way. Besides that is the way naughty young ladies are spanked.” Jeremy waited for her to burst into laughter.

But that didn’t happen; instead a very different side of Kara seemed to emerge. Her lips trembled and she slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She seemed unable to go any further. Jeremy took her hand and gently pulled her over his lap. He pulled her jeans down to her knees, took a deep breath and then pulled her white satin panties just below her bottom. “Wait Jeremy I think I changed my mind.” Jeremy ignored this expected change of mind.

“Kara I am going to give you what is called a safe word. If you feel it is too overwhelming you say the word red and I will stop and the two of us will decide if you have been spanked soundly enough.” He put his left hand firmly around Kara’s waist and waited no longer, his right hand landed with a smacking sound on her right cheek. Jeremy was momentarily fascinated with his handprint that bloomed in pink on her lovely bottom. The reverie didn’t last long and he soon began smacking her bottom from side to side increasing the intensity as her skin warmed.

“Wait, Jeremy stop,” Kara’s voice was panicky. “Hey this hurts no kidding stop.”

Without missing a beat Jeremy answered as he spanked, “Well Kara spankings hurt, kind of like the barbed words you sometimes use. I want you to remember this the next time you are ready to go on the attack.”

Kara’s legs began kicking and soon yelps began to accompany each smack. Jeremy watched the color of Kara’s bottom, he really didn’t want to bruise her but he wanted to make a point that might stick around for a day or two. As the spanking continued Kara could feel herself fighting against it. But for some reason it did not occur to her that the safe word was necessary. However, she did begin sobbing as her pain threshold was reached. “Jeremy, please…..I will never lose my temper again, really…..”, and she was soon crying in earnest.

Jeremy stopped momentarily, as much to give Kara a moment to breathe as to admire the woman he loved over his lap, with a crimson bottom and long legs that were no longer kicking. He loved her so much at this moment that he could barely stop himself from leaning over to kiss her beautiful derriere. “Kara I am not finished yet but I want you listen to me.” He waited until her sobs subsided somewhat. “As long as I am a part of your life, I am going to love you enough to give you what you need so much. But know this, you are forgiven for all of it Kara, and after this you can begin to forgive yourself.”

Kara’s only answer was a total collapse over Jeremy’s knees. She was crying softly and it took real determination for Jeremy to finish what he started. He moved down to the tender crease between bottom and thigh and gave Kara ten solid spanks on each side. She cried out at each one but remained over his lap without kicking or struggling. Jeremy stopped, her bottom was bright red and he could feel how warm it was. His hand was also red and stinging so he had some idea about how her backside felt. He gently rubbed her back. “It’s all over Kara, it’s all over.” He turned her over and held her on his lap. She buried her head in his shoulder and cried softly. Jeremy rubbed her back and rocked her gently as he told her over and over how much he cared for her.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck Jeremy heard a whisper in his ear, “Thank you…for caring about me and for loving me. This couldn’t have been easy for you.” Jeremy felt a momentary stab of guilt over the fact that a part of him had enjoyed the activity, but he wished it could have been done in a spirit of fun. He asked Kara to lie down on the bed so he could put some aloe vera on her punished skin. She lay down on her stomach as her breathing became more regular and the sniffling seemed to subside. Jeremy gently rubbed aloe vera gel onto her bottom. At first Kara hissed at the touch of his hand on her skin but then relaxed as some of the sting was soothed.

When he finished, Jeremy lay down next to Kara and let her snuggle into his arms. “God Jeremy, that stings like crazy, but for some crazy reason it feels like it was the right thing to do. She snuggled closer and closed her eyes.

Jeremy rubbed her back and watched as she fell asleep in his arms. He could still see the red color of her bottom through her panties. Evidently he hadn’t done too badly for his first time out. No, not bad at all. He had finally admitted his feelings to Kara, he really believed he had found a way to touch a part of her that had been ignored for a long time, and he had awakened long held fantasies. All in all one hell of a day. He looked down at Kara who had fallen asleep in his arms. What a relief to not have to pretend that he wasn’t totally in love with her. He was also pretty sure in assuming he would have to administer another spanking; he doubted the habits of a lifetime could be changed in one afternoon.

As he held her and began to close his own eyes, the future stretched ahead looking more positive than it ever had. Was Kara in love with him? He didn’t know right now but he intended to have a wonderful time finding out. And as far as spanking, well he really didn’t want to have to always spank her for her temper. He could think of lots of other possibilities, some of which he had read earlier in the day on the internet.

He gave silent thanks to the internet and to Kara for in one day they had totally awakened the part of Jeremy he had forgotten even existed. Brief pictures of his little friend getting spanked went through his mind; yes the possibilities were, well, endless.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Purple,an excellent story, and one according to my heart and taste.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Purple Angel said...

Thank you Paul,
I am so glad you enjoyed it. The last part wasn't easy, I had several different endings flying around in my mind. But I eventually went with what I felt and applied it to Kara.

Hugs,
Valorie

Anonymous said...

Great story, thanks for posting it.

Jean

Caryagal said...

Wow what a great story! I hope your work and home life slow up a little so that you can blog more! I"d love to hear some more adventures of Kara!!!

Carye

PK said...

Purple, I finally got home and able to read this. You did a great job as usual! I am with Carye, I hope you get more time to write in the near future.

Hugs,
PK