Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'll Cry if I Want To

Photobucket

Yes I went to the Crimson Moon party this past weekend with my adorable GC. We arrived on Thursday afternoon since the party began Thursday night and continued until Sunday.

Thursday was terrific. I picked up my friends Carol and Cheryl and we drove up to Chicago(only got off track once, pretty good for my directionally challenged brain). Even the ride up there was a lot of laughs.

When we got to the hotel GC came down to help with the luggage and it was wonderful to have my arms around him after being separated for five weeks. After I unpacked and put myself back together we went out for dinner. After dinner there were lots of people arriving and I had the chance to talk with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Everything was fantastic.

Since GC reserves first and last spankings of the day at parties, we went back to the room and I was once again reminded of one of the many reasons I adore him. Once he had put some color in my cheeks we both went socializing. I was asked to play by a friend I have played with at every CM party. He is a switch so we both had a great time. I know I have mentioned it before but the massage table he and his wife bring to parties is a great surface to lie on when being spanked. When both of us had enjoyed a number of toys and were glowing a gorgeous shade of bright pink, we rejoined the folks laughing and talking in the hallway. It was getting close to 1 am so I headed back to the room and my wonderful man.

We had some delightful spanking fun as well as other kinds of fun and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day we decided to go to the Art Institute for part of the day. Its not that we don't love spanking, it just seems strange to be in a wonderful city and never leave the hotel. So off we went for a chance to look at magnificent artwork(no spanking pictures though) and to eat ice cream, which is one of my favorite pastimes.

At about 4 we headed back to the hotel to shower and change for the evening fun. As I was changing I noticed my leg was starting to hurt. This isn't terribly unusual so I just took some Tylenol. However, it continued getting worse. I did my best and limped down the hallway where everyone was gathered waiting for dinner to begin. I talked with many friends but didn't feel much like eating, the throbbing in my right leg was really getting serious. Several of the guys asked me to play but I had to tell them no and I explained that I needed to wait for my leg to improve.

It didn't improve and I ended up asking GC to help me get down to our room since I really couldn't walk alone anymore. And that room is where I stayed until Sunday when it was time to go home. Now it isn't a horrible fate to be in a comfy air conditioned hotel room watching cable TV and reading. But when everyone else is giving and getting spankings it just makes you want to cry. Sort of like the oldie Its My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To.


However, I could not have asked for more care and concern than I got from GC. I really do believe he was back in the room to check on my every 20 minutes. He went out and bought a cane(the walking kind) and refilled my prescription for muscle relaxant. I was served my meals in bed and got lots of hugging and reassurance. The biggest concern was whether I could drive home from Chicago since the rental car was in my name and I was the only one allowed to drive it.

I must tell you the best part though. My birthday comes up this month. Unbeknownst to me GC had contacted Ian of London Tanners (they make fabulous implements)and had planned to present me with one of my birthday gifts at the Vendor's Fair. He was going to be trying out the implements at the London Tanner's table and when I said I liked the one that was eventually mine, he was going to surprise me with it right there. Can you believe how sweet the man is? In any case, he had to alter his plans and bring it up to the hotel room. It was quite a surprise, a beautiful burgandy leather strap. We did test drive it on Sunday morning when I was starting to feel a bit better. It is a great implement.

Well, all things must come to an end whether we want them to or not. It certainly was not the party experience I hoped for but I had quality time with the one person I wanted to be with more than anyone else so I have no complaints. We had time to talk, laugh, spank, love and just hold each other.

I did make it home but by the time I dropped off my friends the pain was much worse and it was very hard to work the brake. And I am still not quite back on my feet yet. My big brother is coming to visit tomorrow and, for once, I am not in trouble for anything (see, miracles are possible) so I know I will enjoy his visit.

But I miss the man in my life. I missed him as soon as we pulled away from the hotel to start down to central Illinois. Fortunately I only have to wait until Aug. 22 to see him.

Yes, I certainly did and will cry if I want to, although as long as GC is in my life, there does not seem to be much reason to cry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that your fun was interrupted. I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had so much trouble with your leg. Hope its doing much better now. That's great u got another visit with your brother.

Jean

PK said...

That stinks but at least I hope you are feeling much better now. There will be other parties! I hope you feel fantastic for the next one.

Hugs,
PK

Purple Angel said...

Thanks for all the good wishes, my leg is doing much better now and I am hoping it will continue in a positive direction. The only good thing about it is that it is that the nerve involved is in my lower thigh so it does not inhibit the ability to be spanked.
Hugs,
Purple Angel