Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow!

Sorry I am so late in blogging. I had a terrific weekend with GC in Chicago. I had the chance to introduce him to my brother, sister, nieces and nephew at a party my brother and Marie, his SO had at their home for Marie's birthday. It was a wonderful afternoon and GC seemed to like everyone although I think his favorite was JJ, Marie's dog.

This trip was quite different in that we didn't have a hectic schedule of go here and be there. It was simply the cook out at my brother's and the rest of the time was ours. We ate in a really wonderful Italian restaurant in Evanston and had so much time to walk and talk together. On Sunday we went to the Morton Arboretum just south of Chicago. It was a sunny, blue sky day, not too hot or humid. It was gorgeous there and we walked through garden and forest areas, just the two of us...well of course there were other people present but I really wasn't paying attention. I must tell you that this would have been the greatest place for an outdoor spanking except for all the other people. That made it quite difficult, actually impossible. But one of these days.....

Ok so what does this have to do with the tshirt at the beginning of the post? Well, my birthday had been the week before and I was promised a wonderful birthday spanking. Oh my that was certainly an understatement. GC decided many of my toys should have the honor of joining in the festivities. So he began with his hand which I always love. He gave me 57 spanks plus one for good luck and one to grow on. Considering the implication I really needed one to shrink on.

But that was just the beginning. Of course I had to be spanked with my purple paddle. Why it would have been awful to leave out my very favorite. So once again 59 really solid spanks on my already tingling bottom. Now lest you think he is not the sensual and lovely man that he is I must add that each spanking was finished with caresses and rubbing that nearly drove me out of my mind(in the best possible way).

By now I was beginning to zone out and I do know my leather strap, his birthday gift to me was used next. Oh I do love leather, somehow it has a feel and a rhythm all its own. I was now doing a lot of oohing and aahing and an occasional yelp. And I do know at some point my hairbrush got its turn as well as my lexan paddle. Yes, 59 with all of them. I ask you, can that man birthday spank or what? The final spanking was the same as the first, his very warm hand on my extremly warm tush.

He used the flogger to caress my very bright bottom and also the bristle side of the brush. By this point I felt like a lump of silly putty. And I just remember wanting to stay there forever. It was amazing. My bottom had been treated to such a variety of sensations that I am surprised the endorphins weren't running out of my ears.

Of course I got other spankings and gave other spankings over the weekend but that birthday spanking won't soon be forgotten. I can hardly wait to turn 58!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, seems like you had a great birthday.
Have a great year.
Warm hugs,
Paul.