Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brotherly Love


I had an absolutely delightful visit with my big brother. No, sadly, that is not a picture of me but it certainly is indicative of the spirit in which I got spanked.
The good news was that I had no wrong decisions to "pay up" for, therefore any spanking would be done in a spirit of play. The only bad news was that I was still recovering from the problems I had with my leg during the Chicago party. However, that did not stop us from having a wonderful time. I felt very pampered, he even went out to buy frozen custard so we could have it at my apartment since I was not up to the walk. Actually I think he may have been self motivated to do that since he loves the stuff!
I can hear you all moaning, poor girl no spanking. Oh you are so wrong. It was my leg that hurt, not my bottom. I did get several really nice spankings but one was a bit unusual. As the spanking began my big brother began talking to me about how he had found out I had been cutting classes at school (I don't go to school, see where this is going?). He asked if it were true I had been doing so, and was I a naughty girl?
Of course I got the picture very quickly and behaved as a rebellious 18 year old might do. I informed him I was too old to be spanked and none of my friends got spanked. Besides that the class was BORING.
His response was to give me quite a lecture while I lay over pillows on my bed, with my very bare bottom in the air. I was both paddled and strapped, I can't begin to tell you how many spanks I received but it was one heck of a spanking.
Since it was for play, my admission of guilt and pleading for forgiveness was as real as the fact that I am 18. Of course, I promised never to cut class again and he promised that it didn't matter how old I was or if my friends got spanked. He assured me that I would be spanked anytime I misbehaved. And then I got lovely aftercare which included big hugs and my stating over and over it would never happen again.
What great fun spanking can be when you have done nothing to be sorry for. I do love all types of spankings, its true. I especially love when GC's hand is the one creating all the commotion but my big brother loves spanking a bare bottom as much as any bare bottom appreciates that stinging attention.
So I got a naughty schoolgirl spanking and frozen custard as well. Wonder how many classes I will have cut by the time I see him again. Oh and I wonder how he would take it if his little sister was caught smoking on school property? (No I don't smoke and its a good thing, that spanking would not be any kind of role or other play!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life is just too good. I am glad you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

PK said...

Now THAT sounds like a wonderful afternoon!! I am so glad you were able to get together. And you know you might just need to skip one more class if he comes back. Just to catch up on you rest of course.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Purple, sounds like a great time, I much prefer to give good girls, even hard good girls than punishments.
Warm hugs,
Paul.