Monday, August 11, 2008

Visits Coming and Going




My brother just left from his second visit and I am on my way to visit a friend I have not seen in a year. We have been friends for 35 years. She is vanilla but she was also the first person I told when I decided to allow myself to explore this part of my life. I can't wait to see her.
I am sorry I haven't posted as regularly but I am working long hours to try and shore up my finances.

I will post about my brother's visit in the next few days.

I would also like to let you know that my Yahoo group, Our Need and Desire is having another party in November. I have a link to the group on this page if you are interested in joining.


I also apologize for the sudden disappearance of the pictures in many of my blogs. Flickr decided to delete my account without warning. I will be editing the blogs that contained pictures from Flickr and putting the pictures back. My advice is to not use them as an image hosting site.

Hugs,
Purple Angel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss on the go traveler. I would love to take the road trip to visit you, just can't get the time in a row for travel in and a visit.

I'll spring for the rent-a-car if you want to make a trip here....

So sorry the photo site deleted your account.

Hugs,
Karen

Anonymous said...

PA - I submitted a request to join your Yahoo Group. If you have any influence with the Group Moderator could you put in a good word for me? Thanks - Span King :)

Purple Angel said...

Hi Span king,
By now you should have received your notification that I have approved your membership, in fact I am delighted you joined!!!

Karen that is a great idea, have to put some thought into that.

Hugs,
Purple Angel

Anonymous said...

Understand a busy summer! Neat that you've been able to go to some spanking parties though. Chicago sounded fun.

Bummer about Flicker. Thing is though, you very well could do all the work of replacing them... and Blogger will do the same to you.

It's tough finding a stable host!

Todd & Suzy

Purple Angel said...

Hi Todd and Suzy,
You are right about image hosting. I initially found that out about Photobucket and now Flickr. Fortunately I did find that most of my pics were backed up so I didn't lose them.
Hugs,
Purple Angel