Thursday, August 28, 2008

What We Love About Spanking and a New Question


Last week I asked everyone what they loved about spanking. Before I post those responses I wanted to post my own.
I love the connection I feel with the person spanking me. If it is not for correction, I love the head space I find myself in. The growing sting and tingle excite me and stimulate my entire body. I often get chills as the spanking continues. And, oh, that physical connection between bare bottom and bare hand when my wonderful GC is spanking me is so amazing.
As for correction I so need the cleansing feeling after I have been spanked for whatever I have done wrong. It is actually a strong physical need, just as the need for other types of spanking are needed.
Now as for the other ideas......
These are the comments from last week’s question of the week. The question was; What is it you love about spanking?

Dave’s comment
I was fortunate enough today to spank two women, one for the first time. What made it enjoyable for both of us is we talked about mutual respect and boundaries. This alleviates some of the trepidation bottoms have with a new top. I talked with her during her spanking to keep her at ease and become enveloped by the experience.It is very important for both people to have an understanding of each others expectations from a spanking session. By communicating at the beginning it made it a terrific experience for both of us.
Paul’s comment
Purple, for me spanking a willing woman is highly erotic.The more it turns her on the more pleasure I get.Warm hugs,Paul.
Purple Angel’s comment
I appreciated the genuine pleasure you both get from spanking women in a way that is meaningful and exciting. I totally agree with Dave’s comments on communication. I also could relate to Paul since I am a switch and spanking is also a very erotic activity for me and my SO.

Spankedhortic’s comment
3 things.1/ The adrenalin/endorphin high2/ Playing - getting away from the usual round of everyday, life doing something surreal 3/ Building a trust bond between the lady concerned and myself

Hermione’s comment
I definitely like the pain. Well, maybe 'need' is a better way to put it. And I think there is an endorphin rush that I want, otherwise why would I really crave a spanking if a week goes by without one?I also enjoy the closeness that we experience for at least 2 days afterward.Hugs,Hermione
Caryagal’s comment
I love the release of control. The closeness I feel afterwards, and the caring and attention I've gotten. I like the release it provides from stress. Carye :-)
ab’s comment
I myself like the build up. Start with a warm up and built so I'mpushing my butt up to meet the spanks and the excitement of the smackand what it does to my stomach.
Joe’s comment
The personal touch, the attention, and sensation of a woman's hand onmy bare bottom. Maybe it's all the same. When I top I just love to seea bottom wobble and turn those beautiful colors of red.Spank those bottoms to and fro make them wobble watch them glow Ialways say.

Fw comment
being a visual male, is there any other kind? I love the visual ass pect. The beauty of the female bottom is unequalled in all the world. It is shaped like a heart and is the cradle of all civilization. Sometimes it is difficult to not just sit and admire the "scene'" and administer spanks at the same time, but the jiggling affect makes up for the need to participate.

Thanks to all who responded this past week. The question for next week is:
When did you become aware of your need or desire to spank and/or be spanked? And when did you finally act on that need?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I’m a delinquent, I’ll answer last week’s question and this week’s in one fell swoop or swell foop, if you will.

I was probably wired for spanking since birth, but my first concrete awareness came in the second grade when a very pretty teacher picked up a classmate, put him over one knee while leaning against a wall and gave him a birthday spanking which I felt in my private parts. From that time forth all my nocturnal and many of my diurnal fantasies were about spanking. And I did what many have done – look up the word in the dictionary, find and cherish passages in books, mark movie references to and scenes of, follow the comics which featured spanking which, during my childhood were many, and, of course, listen for stories about and threats to.

I think I played for the first time when I was in seventh grade, when we played games resembling house in the boarding house I then lived and I played the spanking dad. I realized I wasn’t alone the next year because of two things – a neighbor girl whom I spanked once and who then came over very frequently to put herself over my lap to be spanked and a music teacher who brought classroom discussion around to spanking about every other class and once allowed how spanking was “fun.”

I was from the beginning in my fantasies and later in reality a switch, although it took me quite awhile (and with one exception) to be willing to be spanked, since I worried it would hurt in not a nice way (as the very rare parental spankings did).

So what attracted me early – the teacher involved in that first episode was very pretty; the positions on either side of the lap seemed, in the mind’s eye, sexy without quite knowing what that meant except that it was spanking fantasies that provided nocturnal release. I also like the women who talked about and threatened. They tended to be those who were in their own way sassy and their threats seemed to have sexual overtones – at least to me. Also I had a particularly loveless childhood and thus spanking (and those who spanked) seemed to be more caring and warm than those who didn’t. Spanking became, in certain ways, synonymous with affection.

When I started spanking early, the feel of a girl (then ) over my lap was warm and exciting, the sting on the bottom felt good and the beginnings of color (though, in play, I never spanked hard enough to make anyone red) was also appealing as was the squirming over my lap.

As I grew older spanking became more tied in overtly with my sexuality. I don’t think I dated anyone whom I didn’t at least make an attempt to spank (even a one whacker) and most, but not all wanted more. The bottom is for many a major erogenous zone. So, while I engaged in play and birthday spankings, many spankings were also a prelude to sex and I enjoyed, the warmth of the person over my lap, the sting on my hand, the changes of color, the unlayering in some cases, the rubbing and caressing and the things which it led to. And when I finally relented and played bottom as well as top, it was the feeling of connection over a lap, the sting on my bottom and the arousal it produced.

Unlike some I am only into spanking for fun, play, sensuality and erotic arousal, so all my feelings about it are warm ones.

Paul said...

Purple, I can't really remember what started my interest in spanking.
I am of a generation where corporal punishment was the rule rather than the exception.
In the orphanage where I grew up it was used for even minor offences.
To my shame, at the time, seeing girls punished at school and home was a big turn on.
It was a little later that I discovered the erotic side of spanking.
As I had a D D and D/s marriage discipline played a role, albeit a fairly minor one, the majority was play.
So most of my memeries of spanking are very pleasent.
Warm hugs,
Paul.