Monday, June 30, 2008

Spanking Survey


Thanks Bonnie for posting this at Bottom Smarts. It was fun to take and although a bit repetitive, asked interesting questions.


spanking survey
Have you ever gotten spanked?:Yes but not nearly enough
Do you like to be spanked?:I love to be spanked
Are you bad?:No but I am frequently naughty
Are you spanked over you pants or pants and undies pulled down?:Bare bottom is the only way to go
What is your favorite thing about spanking?:Hmm can't think of any part that is not great
Do you get spanked hard?:Yes, very hard
What position are you in when getting spanked?:Usually otk, sometimes over pillows
What do you like to be spanked with?:A bare hand is great but so are implements
Do you all get spanked?:Yes I am a switch and spank back
Who spanks you?:The man I love, my older brother and others for play
How long does the spanking last?:Depends on the situation.
When is the last time you got spanked?:Oh lets' see, about a week ago
Do you spank yourself?:When I am told to
Do you have a spanking fetish?:I prefer to think of it as my lifestyle
After your spanking is over do you still act bratty later on?:Well I can be a smart ass whether spanked or not
How hard do you get spanked?:Very hard and this is redundent
Have you ever gotten your butt belted?:You bet I have
Have you ever gotten your butt paddled?:Yes indeed
Have you ever gotten spanked in public?:No but I am working on it
What do you get spanked with the most?:Bare hand and wooden paddle
On a scale of 1-10 how much does the spanking hurt?:Depends on who and the situation
Do you feel you deserve it?:Yes I do
What do you get spanked for?:Just Because, erotic/sensual play, fun, discipline, therapy
How many times have you gotten spanked?:I have no idea
How many times the spanker spank you during the spanking?:Depends on the spanker and the circumstances
What do you do to deserve them?:The only ones I get where I deserve them are usually due to not being the best I can.
Have you ever gotten spanked infront your friends?:Yes I have
Have you ever gotten you butt caned?:Absolutely
Do you like the pain of the spanking?:I like the sting and the tingle
Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon?:Of course
Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush?:Very frequently
Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?:Yes I have
Is spanking a big part of your everyday life?:It is
Do you get spanked more than once a day?:Sometimes if I am lucky
How often do you get spanked?:Depends on where I am and the person I am with
Is your butt red and sore afterwards?:Well duh...of course
Do you spanked gently or hard?:Both
Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?:No, but that sounds interesting
Do you believe in spanking?:Yes I do, quite seriously for many reasons
Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?:Yes, many times
Whate age Do you stated getting spanked?:52
Do you still a get spanked?:Oh yes
Do you think that spanking is a good punishment?:For adults, absolutely
Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?:No but I don't really swear much
Do you think spanking is fun?:It is the most fun you can have sober
What does the spanker say to you before your spanking?:If it is for correction I get a lecture that usually starts with young lady
Have you ever gotten spanked for getting bad grades?:Yes, but it was a retroactive spanking
Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?:The best reason is Just Because
Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?:In third grade I got a birthday spanking
Is your butt spankable?:I like to think so
Who spanks you the most?:The love of my life and my older brother
Is spanking your hobbie?:its part of my lifestyle
Do you want a spanking right now?:Yes indeed
Do you get lectured during the spanking?:If it is called for I do
Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?:Yes many times
Have you ever gotten spanked so hard you butt was swollen?:Absolutely
Have you ever watched someone else you know getting spanked?:Many times
Do you hate spankings?:Nope I love them
Have you ever spanked someone:Yes I have
Did they learn their lesson?:If their was a lesson to be learned they do
How many people spank you?:Only two on a regular basis
Is spanking allowed in your family?:I did not spank my child and I don't ever include minors in any spanking discussion
Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument?:Yes I have lots of toys
Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?:No because I don't lie
Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing?:Hey I already said no
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, I think these answers fit most spankees.
I love it when people I read fill the memes.
Warm hugs,
Paul.