Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Experiences




As you can see I am in a beach frame of mind. That is because on Thursday I am leaving for the Florida Moonshine party with my darling GC. Now isn't interesting that both women in these pictures are wearing red bathing suits. Certainly the color of choice for any spanker, it gives them a color to match. And I don't know what the blonde is complaining about, looks like fun to me. Personally I would rather be wearing the suit in the first picture. It covers a multitude of bulges I would just as soon not display.
Warm weather, beaches, palm trees, and the ocean...what a great setting. And how wonderful to get spanked not only in a different state but a whole different climate. Obviously my experiences are broadening my horizons. And a party with a new group is such a great way to meet like minded people.
I also must tell you something I did that I never thought I would and it has nothing to do with Florida. I told my younger brother and sister about my delightfully kinky inclinations. They kept asking why I was coming to all these meetings in Chicago but not visiting them. I gave my brother the website for Crimson Moon and told him to read it and let me know if he had any questions. My sister wheedled it out of me. Bless both of them, they were not upset, judgemental, or shocked. So I am sticking one toe out of the closet and it felt very good to know that they love me no matter what I choose to do with my backside or my open palm.
Now back to the Florida party. I found that my bathing suit was way too big and the bottom part fell off when I tried it on. Yes, that is a good problem to have. So I bought a new one. And I made sure it was a suit that I could get spanked while wearing. Very easy to pull up the leg openings for bare bottom beach spankings. Now I bet you can't guess what color it is. Go ahead and try, I'll wait.........................................................................How did you know that? Yes, you are correct, it is red. Actually it is red and black but the red is a lovely crimson color and I just know it would be a great color to try and match. So my toys and I are flying south and meeting my love at the Tampa airport. I probably won't do much blogging while I am there. Its really hard to type when you are over someone's lap. But I most certainly share my experiences when I return. Oh and I will be sure to let you know if anyone can match the color of my very red bathing suit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both the party and your new bathing suit sound wonderful Purple. Well done for having the courage to tell some of your family of your inclinations. Have a great time in Florida.

Hugs
Mina