Friday, June 13, 2008

Now Who do They Think They Are Fooling?


Well I had to share one of my vacation souvenirs. GC and I found this in a shop in Florida while buying a canvas bag to tote "stuff" to the beach.(Never mind that I have more canvas bags at home than I can count and didn't pack a single one).
Yes, ours says bald man's hairbrush too. Really now, isn't this just the perfect size for a purse or pocket paddle? And it has a nice sting to it as well. Does anyone really believe it is meant for bald men? Well, I will concede for bald men who enjoy spanking or being spanked it is perfect.
I am always amazed at the places you can find unintentional spanking toys. We all know kitchen supply departments or stores are loaded with them. Hardware stores have a variety of wonderful multi use objects. And wooden hairbrushes can be found at almost any department or large drug store. Of course we all know about the famous Vermont bath brush that "hits the spot". And boy is that the truth!
But does anyone really think there is any other use for this small paddle shaped object than a wonderful, easy to transport, spank you right here implement? No one could possibly be that naive....could they?

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, I believe that we live in a thinly disguised spanko world.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Purple Angel said...

That makes a great deal of sense Paul. I often feel sorry for those that don't feel the need to live in that world, it seems to me they are missing out on a great deal.
Hugs,
Valorie