Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Comforts of Home












I totally enjoyed my first house party at GC's house this past weekend. It was completely different than a party at a hotel. Plus I got to meet some wonderful new friends.
Some of the differences were predictable but some were a surprise. When I questioned the food we would need to provide, I found out everyone brings food and GC provided the soft drinks. Hmm a pot luck spanking party, who would have imagine it. So I happily baked brownies as my contribution. I will post the recipe which shall now be known as Can't Beat Em Brownies.
So there were people there from the DC group, Louisville, Kentucky, New York and one person from Illinois(me!). We had options for private play and public play. GC's house is a perfect party house. You could hear the happy sounds of smacking everywhere.
I really did love it. And not only was the spanking fun, but it was so much fun sitting and talking with new and old friends. We had breakfast with some of the party goers on Sunday morning. Everyone agreed that it was a superb party.
So here are some of the things I liked;
Lots of comfy couches for spanking, three private rooms for spanking with sign up sheets, a lovely deck to sit out and watch the sunset, many new people to meet in a comfortable setting, one room just for sitting and talking with friends, and lots of yummy food!
So I got spanked first and last by GC, in between I was spanked by my older brother. I spanked three gentlemen who were switch/bottoms. One of them was kind enough to return the favor.
So if you have the opportunity please do attend a house party. They are more intimate and offer more chances to both spank and talk with new friends and those you already know and love.

1 comment:

Spanking OTK said...

Hi, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links with my blog. Please, let me know! Best Regards