Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation!







I got home on Monday from the wonderful Florida Moonshine party in Tampa Bay. First of all they did a terrific job of organizing a HUGE party. There were more than 150 people there. It was a bit overwhelming I must admit, but I was there with my wonderful GC and it was a romantic and lovely few days with him. So why was it so great? Here are a few reasons.
1. Terrific people-There were friends there from Crimson Moon that I already knew. I met Todd and Suzy from American Spanking Society. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. My only regret is we did not get to spend more time with them. I met two spanking celebrities; Sierra Salem and Niki Flynn. Sierra was as sweet as she is lovely. She was so excited to know we had seen her DVDs. I assured her that most people in the scene had viewed one or more of her performances. Niki Flynn was signing her book, Dances With Werewolves. She was also incredibly nice and willing to talk and discuss both writing and spanking. I highly recommend her book, she is a talented writer.
Along with celebrities I also met many Florida Moonshine members. One of them had posted a tag I made about a huge bonfire for wooden spoons, all over the hospitality suite. How I managed to get away without being spanked for that I will never know. They were all very welcoming and seemed pleased that so many members from out of state and country had come to the party.
2. The vendor fair was a riot!! The best part was that GC tried out any implement that caught my eye or his. That is what I call a quality shopping experience. We definitly need spanko strip malls. The vendors were terrific and some of the craftsmanship was outstanding. They were more than willing to have their products tried out by anyone so inclined. So I found myself bending over a number of vendor tables. You could hear smacks all around the room and lots of laughter as well.
3. The ice breaker Friday night was also loads of fun. We had lists of people we had to find. For example; someone who was left handed, someone wearing a red shirt etc. If you found a person to match what you were looking for they signed off on it and got to give you five spanks. That is definitely an ice breaker, what ice could stay solid with all those nice warm bottoms around.
4. I also enjoyed the Spanking Trivia game on Saturday night. Once again if you got the wrong answer you got a certain number of spanks with hand or implement depending on which round it was. Everyone had a great time and I was delighted to find out I knew more than I thought I did. GC knew a great deal more than I did, very impressive.
5. The resort was great! I have to tell you one of the happiest people there was the bartender in the ballroom Saturday night during Spanking Trivia. He had an ear to ear grin the entire time.
6. Aside from the party which was wonderful, GC and I had some very lovely quality time together in a beautiful setting. We took walks on the beach, both in daylight and by starlight. The gulf was warm and lovely with turquoise water and sugary sand. We also visited other areas that he wanted to show me. One of the most wonderful parts of the trip was also visiting my dad who lives down in Florida near Orlando.
7. One sore spot, no not my backside, is that we didn't get to spank on the beach at night. There were always people around, even late at night. So I still have not gotten that outdoor spanking, I guess my fantasies will have to do for the time being.
The pictures I put at the beginning are the entrance to the resort and an example of a Tampa Bay sunset. I only wish the bikini clad sun bather with the sunburned bottom was me. But my bottom got plenty of lovely coloring during the weekend. Unfortunately it has faded, but fortunately I will winging my way to GC's house next Tuesday. So my bottom won't stay white for long.
In any case, I did have a lovely time, met wonderful people, ate delicious food, enjoyed the beach, saw new places, got spanked, and spent four days with my love. Yes, definitely a summer vacation well spent.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, sounds like you had a wonderful time, thanks for sharing.
Warm hugs.
Paul.

Cheryl said...

Purple,

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time in Tampa. And meeting Sierra Salem must have been a thrill. Her Shadow Lane video "Heirs To Misfortune" is a favorite of mine, mostly due to her performance.
Have a great time on your trip this week and let me know how it went.
Love,
Cheryl