Monday, April 7, 2008

The Most Fun I Could Ever Have Sober

Just to start out honestly, no this is not my bottom (kind of wish it were). But I really thought these panties would be terrific at a spanking party. Just in case someone questioned whether or not you wanted, needed, or were able to be spanked.

I am sorry it took me so long to post, and I will continue to try and do a better job of posting more consistently. But I did want to share the Crimson Moon party with you. I had gone to one in October so I did know what to expect but this one had an important difference.

This time I went with someone very special. For the moment he shall be known as GC. The two of us have been seeing each other since January and our relationship is growing and developing into the kind of special one that most people seek. He is smart, good looking, funny, and he spanks and likes to be spanked. I ask you, what more could a hard wired spanko switch like me ask for? He had also made our hotel reservations for one extra day so we could have some time together before the party began and we would be socializing and spanking with others as well as each other.

GC does not believe in disciplinary spanking and is more than willing to leave that part of need to my "older brother". It is interesting to note, however, that I do feel very comfortable in taking his advice and assuring him that anything I say I will do will most certainly get done. Now this is wonderful and all of you who face weight loss issues will certainly understand why. My "older brother" spanks me if I gain weight and GC rewards me for significant weight loss. Talk about a win win situation! I do not mean to infer in any way that he doesn't like spanking. Oh he most certainly does. Playful, sensual, or Just Because spankings happen quite often when we are together. I love the fact that he is spontaneous since I like to be that was as well.

Ok, back to the party. We had spent Thursday together which was lovely and my bottom, of course, got spanked especially before we went to bed. It is the best sleeping potion I have ever known.

Friday, after breakfast, other group members started arriving for the party. It felt like a family reunion, amazing how this need in our lives draws us together. I introduced GC to everyone I knew, since he knew very few people in this particular group.

The party begain Friday evening and was a bit smaller than the October party but there were also newcomers to the group so it was a terrific mix of people. My first party spanking was by a man new to the group. He was a Top and after we had talked awhile he asked if I wanted to play. I agreed and upstairs we went. He was very soft spoken with a terrific smile as he displayed his toys. I got two terrific spankings from him. One was over the bed on pillows with my bottom in the perfect position for a terrific paddling. He told me I had very good taste in lingerie, something every woman likes to hear. Those black lace panties do it every time as do the thigh high stockings edged in lace. He then decided I needed to be strapped which I enjoyed tremendously. I have found that when leather is used it develops a rhythm that is seductive and takes your brain on a little mind trip. I did call him Sir since his party name was Daddy and I don't call anyone that, which I explained to him and he understood perfectly.

As with all spankings this was over too soon and with a few very nice hugs, we started back down to the party room. I told him how much I had enjoyed it and he laughed and said I could be a reference for him since some women were hesitant to play with him since he was new.

Back in the party room I found GC who had also been off spanking lucky bottoms and we had a chance to touch base, with a some hugging and kissing. But my next spanking was just around the corner. It was one of the group members I had played with in October. We are both switches but he said that he would spank me tonight and I could spank him tomorrow. Sometimes you just have to let your bottom have a break. He and his wife are delightful people and they bring their massage table to parties. I soon found myself on top of it with my skirt up and my panties down. One thing I really appreciate about playing with him is I learn about so many different implements and ideas for play. I know it was a terrific spanking but to be honest I don't remember alot of it past the very beginning. In fact when he finished I pointed to the leather paddle and strap and asked why he had not used those. He laughed and said I had both used on my bottom quite energetically. It was clear I had zoned out completely losing myself to the spanking. That sense of euphoria that accompanies zoning, sub space, or heaven, whatever you choose to call it definitely occured and I hadn't even realized it. I just remember loving all the different sensations and then just as quickly it was over. I posted a memo in my brain to be sure and give him a great experience on Saturday when the masssage table would be turned.

The title of this post is quite true. I can't imagine more fun than this. And of course, waiting at bedtime was a very sensual spanking and lots of cuddling. I will be happy to tell about Saturday's adventures in my next post. But I did go to bed that night with a very, warm, red, happy backside. And GC is quite correct, those spankings he give me eliminate the need for any sleeping pills.

4 comments:

Reesa Roberts said...

Hi, Purple! Thanks for sharing your experience at the party - it sounds like you had a great time! I can't imagine not knowing what someone had used on me, but it sure would be nice to be that zoned out. And spanking really is a great sleeping "pill" - that I have experienced many times!

Huggs,
Reesa

Paul said...

Purple, sounds like you had a great time.
Parties take on a whole different flavour when you are with someone special.
Looking forward to the next part.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Cheryl said...

Purple,

I knew you'd had a good time..every time I saw you, you had a huge smile on your face. And this is what the parties are all about...people having fun.
On a more personal note, Cigi really appreciated your phonecall. You really lifted her spirits. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Smiles,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Purple, it certainly sounds like a lot of fun and I can see why you enjoyed yourself so much.

GC sounds like a wonderful man, you are both lucky indeed.

Hugs
Mina