Monday, March 24, 2008

Party Time

Well the time has flown by and it is time for another spanking party hosted by Crimson Moon. However this one will be even better because I will be sharing my time with the lovely new man in my life. I can hardly wait until Thursday. I not only have to do laundry and house work but I have to polish up all those implements. No I am kidding I don't have that many, but actually if you think about one is enough. And that one is free of charge. It is right at the end of your arm.

I thought this picture expressed what every Top might enjoy seeing at a party. A row of freshly spanked backsides on display. To be honest, even though I am most definitely a switch I would certainly like to be a member of this group. Let's see, my hair is brown and I love purple. That's me right in the middle,lol.

My expectations for this party are a little different since I have become a veteran(of one whole party). I know how much fun it is, I will love sharing it with a special person, can't wait to see the friends I made at the last party, and I don't think this will make me nervous as I was before the October party.

So to anyone else attending Bottoms Up!!! Let the good times roll!

7 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, Enjoy the party and have fun, and take copious notes. LOL
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Cheryl said...

Purple,

I didn't think you were going to be able to join us this time, but what a sweet surprise to discover that you'll be there!
I look forward to seeing you again and spending more time talking (yeah, right, who are we kidding? LOL). See ya' Friday!
Smiles,
Cheryl

Reesa Roberts said...

Hi, Purple, I've never been to a big spanking party but it sure sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy!

Huggs,
Reesa

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your comments on padme's devotions. Thank you for stopping by and saying hello.
I took a look through your blog. I will defiantely be back. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Anonymous said...

Purple, have fun at our party and I hope we get an accounting when you return. How wonderful to get to share it with your special man too.

Hugs
Mina

Mark said...

I hope the party is/was fun. I could almost imagine seeing a group of women all well spanked and displaying their wares.

Have a good day!

SPANKEDHORTIC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.