Thursday, March 13, 2008

Home Again, Home Again


Before my graceful gazelle dance across my kitchen floor I was ready to blog about my second trip to visit the wonderful man in my life. It had only been a little bit more than a month since I had seen him but I missed him a great deal. There is so much about him that is delightful; his sense of humor, incredible intelligence, and an absolute twinkle in his eyes. However , I must say that one other part of our relationship is our shared enjoyment of spanking, both giving and getting.
He knows I love getting spanked before I go to sleep and is always happy to oblige if we are both not exhausted from working and having fun all day. He is especially fond of using his hand to spank and he has wonderful hands that can go from feeling as solid as a paddle to gentle and soft as velvet. And, of course, after a otk spanking on the bed we can cuddle up with my recently warmed backside against him. No, there is no better way to spend the night. If there is I can't think of it. As I lay there drifting off I can feel the tingle and warmth on my bottom as he pulls me close to him.
We both have work to do and during the day there were many times he was working on the computer in his study and I was on my laptop in the kitchen. However, we both took time every once in awhile to seek the other one out for a few kisses and some hugs. Even when we are not in the same room I never felt alone. And as last time we took turns cooking for each other. Since I love to cook this is also a pleasure as were the unexpected smacks on my bottom.
We had music playing all day and at times I would walk into his study just to look at him, hug him briefly and reflect on how wonderful all this was and how truly lucky I felt to had bumped into him when he joined my Yahoo group.
He took me to a terrific concert by a singer named Diane Schuur. Look her up on youtube if you don't know her. She is a jazz singer with a voice that blows you away. I must say my guy looked quite handsome dressed in a charcoal turtleneck, black slacks and a black jacket. We both loved the concert and her music played most of the day as we worked the next day.
Of course, as we are both switches I was happy to warm his bottom as well. But to tell you the truth he is incredibly generous and is always concerned with making sure my backside never gets too cold.
I must admit the time to leave came much too soon. Spending time with him is a true joy. And what is most wonderful is not that we share the same delicious kink but that we share so many other interests as well.
My wish right now, besides seeing him again which I will at the end of March, is that each of you find this in your life if you haven't already. I can still lay in bed at night and feel his wonderful sensual spankings. Hard spanks interspersed with gentle caresses and hands that wandered anywhere he thought would give me pleasure.
Greedy girl that I am, I can hardly wait for the next couple of weeks to go by so I can see him again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you that you found your switching soul mate for spanking and more. I'm a switch that loves to spank and be spanked, but it's so rare to find a woman that likes to give and get spankings too.

I believe you're the author of the "Long Overdue Accouting" that Faith posted on her spankingstorybook.com page. Thanks for writing and sharing that wonderful tail tale! It's great!

Kudos!
-Qarl (not registered on this site yet)

Paul said...

Purple, I'm so happy for you, it seems exactly what you need, may it long continue.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

I am happy you are healing up and I am very interested in learning more about this new man in your life. And you know I always love your fiction! Hope to be hearing more from you soon.

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Very lovely post. Could feel the warmth from here. Hope you're feeling better from your fall.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Hello Purple Angel, I have been lurking here for a while but wanted to say hello. I am not a new blogger just have a new name and I used to come here regularly. Thought it time to say how much I enjoy your blog; the personal accounts, stories and information are always of interest.

I am glad to see you are well and lucky in love as well it seems. Best wishes for you and yours.

Hugs
Mina

Purple Angel said...

Many thanks Qarl for your comments on my story and on switching in general. I got started switching(which I never thought I would do )by thinking about how I felt when there was no one to spank me

Thank you Paul, you are such a wonderful commentator, I love it when I see your comments come up.

PK I know I am long overdue for FF but I am working on it. I am finally getting everything back together.

Todd and Suzy,
Many thanks as always for commenting. I am glad my feelings came through in the post. I feel very fortunate indeed.

And many thanks Mina for commenting. I am so glad you enjoy the blog. I am going to try and do a more consistent job of blogging but my job keeps getting in the way.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to comment\

Hugs,
Purple Angel