Monday, March 10, 2008

Have a nice trip, see you next fall


Sorry I haven't been blogging as I should have. I took a rather bad fall, although mine was not nearly as dramatic as the lovely polar bear. No, I slipped in the water from the cat dish. Every so often my oldest has to stand in then tip over the dish. Unfortunately this time I didn't see it happen. My legs went right out from under me and I became reacquainted with the hospital for two days.
I am finally able to sit up for short times so I can get back to writing and, even more importantly, to reading your blogs which I truly enjoy!

6 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, so sorry to hear this, hope that you will be fully recovered soon.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. You have been missed.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Sorry to hear about your fall, I hope no permenent damage was done. Get well soon.

Prefectdt

PK said...

Purple,
Sorry about your fall and I am glad you are recovering. I am glad you are reading and hope you will be writing soon.

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. M

Cheryl said...

Dear Purple,

I'm so glad to hear that you're on the mend. I was worried when I heard you'd fallen. I'm praying for your speedy and complete recovery. I hope to see you soon.

Love,
Cheryl