Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sometimes even Bunnies need it



I do apologize for not posting in a very long time. But my computer decided to fry its hard drive and that had to be replaced. Fortunately they could still clone it so I didn't have to reload everything. I also took a wicked fall and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. Can we all spell STRESS?


I would give anything to be in the line up these little bunniettes are in. I know its hard to see but the white rabbit has what looks like a lexan paddle in his hand. I just know that would be a great stress reliever. However, I don't want to spank myself, I just want someone else to take it out of my hands, literally and give me the "therapy" I need.


Now for the good part. This weekend I am going to another spanking party(I am telling you all these are addictive) given by Crimson Moon in Chicago. The terrific guy in my life is going to meet me there, in fact one day early so we have some extra time together. While he is not into discipline he most definitely is into spanking and I know I can count on him. For that matter he can count on me. (Such is the kingdom of switches).


So at least there is an end(so to speak) in view. Now I have an interesting question to ask you whether you blog or not. My Yahoo group is giving a party in May in the Chicago area. It is called The Lusty Month of May. If you are interested please email me and I will get back to you about it. My email is on my profile.


I wish all of you who celebrate a Happy Easter and for some of the rest of us a Happy Purim. And if you aren't celebrating any particular holiday how about just happy days?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mark said...

That is a cute picture. Too bad the paddle fades into the background so much, but otherwise, it's nearly perfect!

Happy Kiester Easter to you!

Marcus

Paul said...

Purple, always good to hear from you.
I hope that you are fully recovered.
In the kingdom od the Switch both seats get hot.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Hey Purple,
I've missed you and glad to see you posting again. No parties for us just yet but I have talked my husband into reading blogs, writing stories and meeting spanking friends so who knows what the future might hold!

Hugs,
PK

Reesa Roberts said...

Hi, I saw your story on spankingstorybook and just wanted you to know I enjoyed it very much! Thanks!

Reesa

Purple Angel said...

Thank you Marcus and Paul and I do hope you both had a happy holiday.

PK I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Wouldn't it be great if we were at the same party some day?!

And Reesa thanks once again for commenting on my story.

Hugs,
Purple Angel