Friday, April 11, 2008

Spanking Prayer


A little update on now I lay me down to sleep



Spanking Prayer

Now I lay me over his knee
The carpet is the only sight I see
I waited all day for this moment to come
Please oh please make my backside hum

As he took my hand his eyes did glow
For he knew that soon all my treasures would show
I feel his hand caress up my thigh
And all I can do is close my eyes and sigh

My bottom is bare and my legs spread wide
There is nothing I am allowed to hide
He reaches down and kisses each cheek
The moan from my soul comes out as a squeak

That very first spank is warm and a sting
Now follows the ones that make me sing.
I squirm and I wiggle over his lap.
For now they are quite a bit more than a tap.

Every so often he stops to caress and squeeze.
I gasp with delight and beg him, please…
This man that I love knows what I need,
But still he loves to hear me plead.

Caressing and spanking, fills his needs as well,
When I look in his eyes its easy to tell
He delights in the color he brings to my skin
Such pleasure and delight could not be a sin.

I know I will feel both paddle and strap.
Oh I pray to hear that leather snap.
And after he spanks and its over and done.
He'll cool the fire that burns like the sun.

I've done nothing wrong and neither has he.
This is the way we want life to be.
I can't imagine not being spanked
Or making sure he has been thanked.

Its part of the way we express our love
I love his iron hand in a velvet glove.
So I pray the day will never come to be.
When I can't find myself over his knee.

Purple Angel

2 comments:

Reesa Roberts said...

Wow, Purple, this is great! Did you write it?

Purple Angel said...

Thanks Reesa,
I am so glad you liked it. Yes, I wrote it, sometimes I just feel silly,lol.
Hugs,
Purple Angel