Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes I Have Been Ignoring my Job


I must apologize to all the readers of my blog. The reports of my demise are just not true.

My Yahoo group is having a party next weekend, I spent seven glorious days with the love of my life, my fibromyalgia decided it was time to pay a ghastly visit, and good grief before I knew it I hadn't written a blog in forever. To say nothing of the fact that I have not been visiting the other blogs I enjoy so much. So if anyone needs a spanking it is me. I am reasonably sure that can be taken care of next weekend!

Once again I will be going to a spanking party that I am in charge of organizing. It is a great pleasure, after Iall I am a teacher and throwing parties is something we can do as well as teaching reading. Many new members will be coming to the party and of course some of the members that have been in the group a long time and came to the May party.

So I will catch you up as the week goes on. My wonderful week with GC, which went by so fast I couldn't believe it. I will also fill you in on before and after details of the party. And for those of you that responded to the post on positioning I will complete that and try to be a very good blogger and keep up.

Take care and hope all had a happy chocolate filled Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time with love of your life. So sorry Fibro decided to visit. I have that. I really feel for ya. Have a great time at the party you are hosting

Jean