Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I do hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you were celebrating today. I was celebrating although my feast was the always popular ginger ale and jello. I remember an old Erma Bombeck piece on the same sort of thing for Christmas since her kids always managed to be ill right in time for the holidays.
In any case I know I have a great deal to be grateful for every day of the year and not just this one. I do thank all of you that read my blog and comment on it. It is so appreciated. Finding myself in this lifestyle is one of my greatest joys. I think the two ladies in the picture are enjoying it too. (disclaimer:no this is not meant to depict real pilgrims and Native Americans, honest). I appreciate the comments I get on stories I write and it keeps me motivated to keep writing.
I am lucky enough to have a roof over my head, food in my pantry, three terrific cats, a great son, other family members that love me, wonderful friends both spicy and vanilla, a big brother that is always looking out for me, and then there is my GC. He is in a category all by himself.
I was amazed to see that I have over 60,000 hits on this site. And if I keep my promise to be more consistent and start getting around to other groups I know I will also enjoy it that much more.
Happy Holiday and take care
The only thing I missed out on was being warmly spanked as I thanked.

No comments: