Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spanksgiving and Getting


Now doesn't this look like a party? No our party didn't look a thing like this but I thought there might be some tops out there that would enjoy the fantasy.
Our party was great and I did think of many of the people I know on blogs who I wish could attend. This was the second party I have given for my group Our Need and Desire. My parties are quite a bit smaller than Florida Moonshine, and Shadow Lane. There were about thirty people there this time and did we ever have a blast.
Now first of all you must understand that Thursday night before the party I was at home finishing up all the print outs for the party bags. Guess what.....you'll never guess. My printer broke. Yep, right in the middle of all that work. I had to take it apart and put it back together again. Basically I got so hyped I never got to sleep that night!
But the party was just as wonderful as I thought. The hotel was kind enough to put all our hotel rooms in a block right down from the party room. No elevators! It was also interesting that there was a lot more spanking in the party room this time than previously and I noticed much more female switching and F/f spanking. That does not mean the guys were left out, perish the thought.
Of course GC was there to paint my posterior as was my big brother. I played with new friends and friends I had met before. I was introduced to new implements, one of which I really think I won't be needing again. That was the infamous Loopy Johnny. Yikes!
We had many donated prizes from three marvelous vendors. Several of the items were adorable panties with adorable sayings. I decided these would be raffled off and the money would go to breast cancer research. Those seven pair of panties made 75.oo dollars. Prizes were given to the two people who named the party. There were many door prizes as well. The grand prize was a one of a kind handmade paddle from PaddlemasterPro that said Our Need and Desire 2008.
The three vendors I am simply amazed at for their generosity are:
We had book marks, buttons, door hangers, hair brushes, and paddles to give out as prizes plus an adorable pair of silver paddle earrings.
I came home with a lovely tingling bottom after playing with several people and having more than several implements used including a lovely caning.
At one point though, I did ask GC to just give me a bare bottom hand spanking. He does it so well and it was lovely, a true high point.
If you have never attended a party give it some consideration, no one will force or pressure you into doing anything you don't want to. Sometimes just the chance to socialize with like minded people is great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party/ gald it went so well
Jean

Cheryl said...

PA, it was a blast, wasn' it? I had a great time. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Now I can't wait til the May party!
Love,
Cheryl

Dr. Ken said...

Purple Angel--I would love to be able to attend an ONAD party. Unfortunately, living out of state makes it difficult--plus, I usually have to save my money in order to attend the Crimson Moon parties. That doesn't leave a whole heck of a lot for a return trip to Chicago and another hotel stay.
One of these days, though....

Dr. Ken