Friday, November 28, 2008

Question of the Week-Getting What You Need


I found these wonderful panties at the Spanking Bethie blog, which I really enjoy. I would also enjoy finding these panties somewhere. I did just by a pair of bright red ones from Paddlemaster that say "Assets" but I am always on the lookout for great panties.
However, this blog is really not about panties, its about getting what you need. In this case it is not food or water, its spanking. It would be helpful, especially for the newbies out there, if you could tell how you got your first or any other spanking. Do you have to ask, "Please spank me", are you bratty to the point that spanking is the only thing your partner can think of, are all your spankings discipline, or do you just have to whisper in his ear, "Guess what I want". At that point if he says, "A trip to Home Depot", he gets a spanking for being a smart ass.
I know I am taking this lightly but its tough when you are just starting out. And it doesn't matter if you are male of female it is still a difficult situation.
So my friends, give it up for the cause, how do you manage to get spanked and/or how did you get your first spanking. And yes, I promise to post mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post/ Thanks for sharing
Jean