Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Admit its all True


Well yes, I have to admit its all true,
I have been a brat,
Not doing what I should do.
My blogging friends are such angels you see,
And then there is naughty forgetful,
Bratty little me.
No, its not an excuse I admit with a sigh.
But wait, what are you doing?
Not even a moment's gone by.
Hey you don't need to unbuckle that belt,
You did that before
I don't like how it felt.
Oh no you don't, I say with a stomp,
Just try to catch me,
We're off on a romp.
Of course I knew before we got going,
He'd catch me quite soon,
All that Toppy blood flowing.
I squirm and I kick as we "dance"toward the couch
My fists swing around
And I hear him yell "OUCH".
He has to let go to grab at the smack,
I smile quite smugly
And back up on our tracks.
He stands up quite tall, the belt at his side
Now the smile's on his face,
All my tricks have been tried.
I am easy to catch for I backed up by the wall
I go over his shoulder
As he walks down the hall.
So into the bedroom this naughty brat goes,
Stood up on the floor,
And off with her clothes.
Before I can think, my bottom is bare,
Over pillows he's placed
On the bed with a flair.
A hand round my waist, swift licks of the strap,
I howl and cry as I try to get up.
But I am held as tight as if I was on his lap.
He tells me how naughty and careless I've been,
Ignoring the promises I made to repent,
Still I continued that terrible blogless sin.
I know that my bottom is crimson and burning,
Soon he holds me in his arms,
"What lesson are you learning?"
The brat fades away as I sniffle and weep,
I promise to do as I should on my blog.
And this is a promise I do mean to keep.
So to friends and lurkers I have left in the dark,
My crimson red glow will certainly help,
Find that blog that now I will try to keep a'spark.
Purple Angel

5 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Loved the repentant brat poem. I have missed your posting but am also glad to hear that it was not through illness or anything bad.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

love the poem, tahnks for sharing it
Jean

sixofthebest said...

If ever I would catch you sticking your tongue out at me. I would bend you over a table, raise that dress of yours, take down your panties, and cane your bare bottom good. Six, twelve, or twenty-five of the very best strokes of the cane. I see that you are wearing garter-belt and stockings, most erotic.

Purple Angel said...

Thanks for your comments, they are much appreciated as always.

As for sixofthebest, I do believe that is the proper treatment for sticking out one's tongue other than at a doctor's office. I am glad you appreciated the lingerie, I do believe pretty wrappings enhance the package.

sixofthebest said...

Purple Angel, your answer to me must have been 'tongue in cheek', but I still believe you deserve 'six of the best', with a cane on that voluptous bare bottom of yours. And if I ever get such opportunity, I'll insist you wear that garter-belt and stockings, for you are most erotic indeed wearing such lingerie.