Sunday, February 3, 2008

A View From Each Side





In my opinion more girls think this than anyone realizes. For that matter more guys think this than anyone realizes.


During my trip I didn't have to think this or even ask, it was readily available. Since he enjoys using his hand I was certainly willing to forgo my favorite toys for the time being. And I learned something really important. Depending on the person, hands can be an extremely effective spanking implement as well as being so incredibly sensuous.

All four of the couches were delightful and perfectly made for spanking, at least in my opinion but then his lap was perfectly made for spanking too. What woman could ask for more? This one, that's who. After all I am a switch.

So tables were turned and I had a most delightful time playing with his adorable bottom. He certainly seemed to enjoy both the spanking and the sensation massaging. I enjoyed delivering both.

But you can't spank all day and all night(I know it is sad). Truly I did enjoy talking, cooking, quiet times, and just being together. I am mighty lucky and I am looking forward to the end of this month when I am visiting him again.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, always a delight to read you, even if we differ by a week.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

And why can't we spank all day and all night? :pout:

Lovely post. Glad you had such a good time.

:)
Todd & Suzy