Sunday, February 24, 2008

For My "Older Brother"


This is dedicated to my wonderful "older brother". Sweet, gentle, funny, kind and absolutely dedicated to the idea that naughty girls get spanked. Even when he would like to give me a second chance he knows it is not a good idea, primarily because I would most likely take it. He understands my need and his consistency and loving spankings have helped a great deal. In fact when we started out and I gave him this authority I got spanked a great deal. I rarely get a spanking for doing anything wrong these days. Oh I get them for many other wonderful reasons, especially from the man in my life. I know spanking doesn't work as a cure all for everyone and, in fact, for some people has opposite of the desired effect. But it did work for me and in the bargain I got the older brother I had wished for all my life.

And, no, this is no literary masterpiece.....it was written after I did something I wished I hadn't done. So my inspiration was confession not creating.

They say that confession is good for the soul.
That really is true and I ought to know.
I always confess each thing I have done,
I never tell lies, not even in fun.

So my soul feels great
But what I should make clear
Is confession is really
Not that great for your rear!

Once I confess
Then I give up control
You will decide
How we achieve the goal.

I stare out the window
And think in the hush
Will it just be his hand?
Or his hand and the brush?

Or will he decide
As I lay cross his knee
That a wicked new paddle
Is what it shall be

Whatever it is
I know with a sigh
That my bottom's condition
Will cause me to cry

You'll lecture and scold
Before and during the spank
And I always know
That its you that I'll thank

Thank you for caring
Enough to be strong
To keep me from
Doing harmful things that are wrong.

And when I'm on fire
And a soggy wet sight
I know you'll forgive me
Kiss and hug me tight.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, it's great to have someone like this in your life.
Your elder brother gives you security and consequences and caring, which of us doesn't need that.
Thanks for the poem.
Warm hugs,
Paul.