Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sensual Spanking-This Side of Me


This Side of Me

How well you know this side of me
That shivers at a single touch
Drifting fingers down my spine
Rubbing and kneading anxious flesh

You know the way to make me gasp
With unabandoned pleasure and joy
Softly you pat and rub my skin
You whisper words that make me sigh

How well you know just when to change
The speed and the intensity
You make my body sing and move
Our dance begins as our eyes meet

And then I feel the sting, the slaps
That fall like rain upon my tender flesh
You touch the very secret part of me
Only you know how to caress

I feel the heat upon my skin
The racing thoughts throughout my mind
And I am absolutely sure that you
Know the absolute time to kiss and rub reddened skin

Each time we perform our perfect dance
We give such pleasure to each other
Sometimes my hand, sometimes yours control
The sounds, the feelings, what we see.

I can’t imagine not wanting this as a treasure
The pain and pleasure intertwined awakening senses
Pulling us closer, Melting us into one
Reddened flesh, tingling, glowing, the gift we give each other

Purple Angel 2008

1 comment:

Paul said...

Purple, love it, but then I'm an unashamed spanko.
Have you seen Patty's offering, a more one sided poem with a different metre.
I love it when my favourite writers burst into poetry, makes me feel spring can't be that far away.
Warm hugs,
Paul.