Monday, January 21, 2008

Ooops Sorry

Photobucket

I can't believe in all the hustle and bustle I forgot to post that I would be gone from Saturday until Thursday. A gentleman( in the truest sense) invited me to come and visit him. This is the first time I have been out of Illinois in years. Truly it is a lovely vacation. His home is beautiful and the area surrounding it is as well. I can see mountains and trees. Every time we go for a drive I have seen deer just sort of moseying along.

Best of all he embraces the same lifestyle I do. That is also a great pleasure I assure you. When I get back I am sure I will regale you with some of the spankings I have gotten and given. I don't think I could write about them all.

In any case take care!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Purple, have fun, looking forward to reading about some of your repeatable exploits.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

I can't wait for you to start writing about it!!!

PK