Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sadness


I apologize for not continuing the story I started, I shall try to have the next part tomorrow. In fact, writing is kind of tough right now. GC and I have ended our relationship and while we are keeping things on a friendly level, it is still very sad and certainly is a rift in my life that I didn't expect at this point.
There is no blame to be tossed around, that is always pointless since in the ending of a relationship it is usually true that both parties bear some blame. But after the first few days you do start to remember the parts that were so very good and that hurts.
Right about now I wished I lived next door to my big brother, I need a spanking so much. No, I don't think I have done anything wrong but a therapy spanking would let out all that I am choking on inside.
So I will do my best to finish the story as soon as possible but I hope you will bear with me if my focus just isn't where it should be.
After all vanilla or spanko, endings can be very painful for all involved.

6 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Sorry to hear this news, especially at this time of the year. I hope things work out OK in the long run.

Prefectdt

Cigi said...

Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this happened. You and GC mean so much to me, as does your friendship.

Please call or email me if you want to talk...I know we all need a friend when we feel sad.

Hugs,
Cigi

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this. Stinks to have it happen during the holidays like this. Have been there... no fun. Sending warm thoughts your way.

~Todd & Suzy

Indy said...

Val, I'm so very sorry. I'll be thinking about you.

Hugs,
Indy

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to read this. It's bad anytime of year, but especially hard during the holidays.
Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Purple, haven't been by your blog in a while so was surprised to find this post. My heart goes out to you since I know what it is like having gone through an emotional break up last year myself. It isn't easy but you will be strong again.

Hugs
Mina (previously known as Dove)