Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Word to All Those That Rudely Take Advantage


My evil Purple Angel twin is writing this blog. This is addressed to those of you that took advantage of my illness and absence, and tried to post comments that went from the sublime to the totally ridiculous. What is more amazing is that you never even noticed your comments never saw the light of day, since I moderated all comments.
So to all you spammers, KNOCK IT OFF! I am not posting what you write, you are wasting your time and my time. To those of you that don't write in English but only in oriental languages, I don't post anything I can't read. I moderate comments because I don't want the readers of my blog to be bored or offended by this type of nonsense.
If you feel you need to waste your time so be it. I will continue to reject your comments. And I am back blogging so get over this need you have to fill up my comment moderation section with garbage.
To those of you that are the real readers and commentators, I apologize but I had to say it and get it off my mind.
The evil twin is done, well at least for now.

2 comments:

PK said...

Hello evil Twin, nice to meet you and I agree 100%! Why do they waste their time. Do they really think they we are going to leave their crap up for other to read? I don't like to moderate current comments because sometimes commenters like to talk and tease off each other and I enjoy that. I sent my comment moderation for anything over 45 days old. Some still gets through but I just take it off.

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

There is nothing "evil" in standing for what is right. This is, after all, your blog.