Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Well Punished Girl


Brings a new meaning to the song lyrics, "Hit me with your best shot, fire away." Part of this is fantasy and part was real. If I tell you it was long distance I am sure you will realize which I could handle as self spanking and what parts are what I was told would happen had I been there.

Yes, the title of the blog is true. I, once again, forgot to open a piece of mail. This is a bad habit I have had in the past that sometimes creeps up on me. Do I do it to get spanked? The jury is still out on that one. Fortunately this time it was nothing important but you would have thought I had not opened a check for a million dollars.

Unfortunately the brat within decided to make an unexpected appearance last night as well shooting out words like...unfair....simple mistake....no big deal. As you might guess this did not help my cause at all.

Now just for the uninitiated, when you annoy the man holding the paddle words such as Young Lady, and the infamous "Discussion" immediately enter the conversation.

And being in bratty mood and not following directions immediately did not help at all. No, in fact it landedme in the corner, (which I hate), where I had to remove my clothes and wait until he was ready.

When I was finally called over it was impossible to miss the wrist restraints attached to a rope over a beam in the ceiling. And guess who had her naughty wrists in those restraints before you could say, Guess what happens now?

So my mood and attitude changed considerably at this point and I became the contrite sinner I usually am. Alas too late for my poor breasts got spanked as did my backside. (He is very careful with my breasts, he does understand the sensitive nature of the tissue). So you might say I was red from head to toe.

By the time he had done a very short breast spanking he took off the restraints and bent me over the arm of the couch. At this point I had pretty well become compliant but extremely tearful. I knew what was coming, that awful lexan cane.

Yes, he wanted to make sure I understood the serious nature of not opening the mail and he felt I was not appreciating the mistake I had made. Ok, I have to agree, he was right. But oh that cane! The first ten strokes stung like crazy but were not very severe. I could feel my bottom heating up. And, as with any spanking, other parts heat up as well. I also have to add there is no more vulnerable feeling then standing bent over with your legs spread completely nude.

The next five were accompanied by a continuing lecture. Now first of all he is a master at lecturing. Never harsh, always stern and very quiet, sometimes a whisper in my ear. These were more severe and at the tops of my thighs instead of across my cheeks.

He stopped then to rub my poor sizzling skin. The next five, as I knew, would be the hardest of all. I was also instructed to say after each one. I will be the best girl I can from now on. As you might guess after a sharp cane stroke my spoken message was delivered with gusto and volume.

Of course the best part was being let up, held, comforted, forgiven and loved. I really didn't think it was that big a deal but evidently he did and his opinion is the one that counts, just as mine is when he screws up.

Since spanking is a turn on for us both, we usually end up making love after all the smoke (from a burning backside) has cleared. I know there are many people who find this inappropriate but it is our way.

So I was expecting a Just Because spanking and instead I got spanked just because of that stupid letter. Hmm I still wonder if I did it on purpose.

No comments: